Terraria Challenges?

no armor, you can wear it as vanity, but armor? NO

Im not really good so i only did the first 4 it took a while for mage or summoner because i cant find a warer bolt and i also cant find a slime staff ranger was easy as soon as the arms dealer came and meelee was only hard with the WOF

I thought of one last night - the immobility challenge. You start the game with a Rod of Discord. This is the only way you're ever allowed to move - that, the Magic Mirror, Recall Potions, and Teleportation Potions. You are allowed to wire teleporters, but you have to create them using these movement restrictions. Grappling hooks, jumping, flight, magic carpets, rope, mounts, mining carts, conveyor belts, and of course WASD are disallowed. You are allowed to teleport to midair and fall, and you are also allowed to use gravitation potions to fall upward, but your character should always have a horizontal speed of zero (unless they're getting knocked back.)

I'm not sure how playable this is. Certainly, it'd be frustrating. The challenge isn't meant to be annoying so much as it is to test the player's ability to dodge enemies and bosses with extremely limited movement - can't move and attack at the same time, can't kite or hoik, and can only reposition themselves once every seven seconds without penalty. There are also feasibly situations where you wouldn't be able to get back to where you needed to be (say you're in the underworld and there are no caves on the cavern ceiling visible) and you'd have no choice but to return to spawn. At least with the Rod of Discord, you always have a way of killing yourself.

Edit: The timing on the post above mine was... sublime. I'll up that ante - beat Terraria without ever moving left or right!

Beat Terraria without moving left

I’m serious
Hmm
Even with a large world this doesn't seem possible
Since even if you managed to not get to the world edge
There is the wall of flesh fight which you'll have to tank since the only way to make him spawn in the left would be a teleportation potion, which means that any teleportation method would have to not be considered moving.

Edit: The timing on the post above mine was... sublime. I'll up that ante - beat Terraria without ever moving left or right!
Yeah your challenge goes well with the one above it

Hmm
Even with a large world this doesn't seem possible
Since even if you managed to not get to the world edge
There is the wall of flesh fight which you'll have to tank since the only way to make him spawn in the left would be a teleportation potion, which means that any teleportation method would have to not be considered moving.

Yeah your challenge goes well with the one above it
It depends on what your exact rules are. Like either don’t press A (or push left on a controller) or just don’t travel left. If you played without pushing left, it would most likely be possible. Teleporting, minecarts (using slopes), and some other methods I can’t think of.

Back
Top Bottom