Terraria Challenges?

‘I hate this’ challenge and the ‘I pick that!’ Challenge.

The ‘I hate this’ challenge is expert mode terraria, with a copper short sword and your least favourite dye on EVERYTHING. Overboard? Yes. Do I want to see you guys suffer? Yes

Now for the ‘I pick that!’ Challenge. You can only use Pickaxes to kill things. That’s it

‘I hate this’ challenge and the ‘I pick that!’ Challenge.

The ‘I hate this’ challenge is expert mode terraria, with a copper short sword and your least favourite dye on EVERYTHING. Overboard? Yes. Do I want to see you guys suffer? Yes

Now for the ‘I pick that!’ Challenge. You can only use Pickaxes to kill things. That’s it
I pretty sure it's impossible to beat terraria with only a copper short-sword if you exclude traps.

alright lads and ladn'ts, i made an account solely to post this bc i thought of it at like, 3am.

walled-off challenge (best in multiplayer with at least 3 people, not playable in singleplayer)
note: best in a large world for the most space and potential items/chests, but small can be used as a challenge mode.

- take the number of players you have. divide your map into evenly spaced "chunks", and put a 5-block-wide set of lihzahrd bricks between these chunks. (can be done manually but can also be done with a map editor).
- have one player spawn in each chunk.
- then just play the game as you would normally. boss fights will require some amount of cooperation if you try to tag team it, esp. wall of flesh, destroyer, etc
--- NOTE: under normal rules, wall of flesh would require each player to set a bed down in their own chunk to prevent any tongue shenanigans

optional rule edits/restrictions
- lategame: start having fun with teleporters, OR put an extra limitation on it by banning player movement through teleporters
- have the brick walls stop just above hell, or below a certain point in the sky-- forces players to work to get to other areas, but also gives them more freedom to cooperate on bosses
- then of course mods

enjoy

Back
Top Bottom