Terraria Classes in Smash?

_L4Te

Terrarian
I don't know what I was thinking, but I came up with moveset ideas for the four classes (Warrior, Ranger, Sorcerer, and Summoner) of Terraria if they were in Smash. Now, if they were in Smash, that would be my #1 dream come true, but probably not. I've in included links to various Google Docs that lead to the various classes' movesets that I have conceptualized. (This is my first post, and I honestly have no idea where this should go)

Warrior: Warrior Moveset

Ranger: Ranger Moveset

Sorcerer: Sorcerer Moveset

Summoner: Summoner Moveset

Let me know what you guys think!

(PS: I did use some items from Calamity in some movesets and some of the alternate costumes such as the Sorcerer and Summoner)

Edit: I put some of the Developer sets as costumes for the classes.

Last edited:
I was thinking that the Warrior would use a bunch of different weapons rather than just one, for example, his jab could be similar to meta knights' and use the Arkhalis, while his neutral special could be Influx Waver and have multihit. Also, is frost hydra just duck hunt's down special?

Last edited:
I was thinking that the Warrior would use a bunch of different weapons rather than just one, for example, his jab could be similar to meta knights' and use the Arkhalis, while his neutral special could be Influx Waver and have multihit. Also, is frost hydra just duck hunt's down special?
I guess I could make the Arkhalis as the Warrior's rapid jab. I chose the Terra Blade as his main weapon of choice cuz it's the sword that basically bears Terraria's name. And yes. Frost Hydra is basically Duck Hunt's D-Special, but it freezes opponents when the hydra's breath hits an opponent.

Back
Top Bottom