PC Terraria Collection Tracker v1.3.4.4 is available!

Curuedhel

Terrarian
Last year I released an updated version of the original collection tracker by Reddit users Boolder and Amda which brought the tracker to the point of being more or less complete. Since then our kindly devs have added a whole bunch of new shiny things to collect, and in the background I've been working away on adding a bunch of new features to the tracker to take it to the next level in terms of usefulness.

With that said, I'm now happy to announce the release of the Terraria Collection Tracker v1.3.4.4

What's new in this version:
  • Added Wiki links to every item
  • Added a description of how to obtain every item
  • Added selectors to allow customisation of which sections and categories are being collected
  • Added all new items brought in with the Sandstorm and Old One's Army events

PLEASE NOTE: Yet again, this tracker is specific to the PC version - not console or mobile versions.

How to use it:

Now this is important, so pay attention! With the last version of the tracker I had a bunch of people asking for write permissions for the main sheet (which is not a good idea, and also not necessary). Please be sure to follow these easy steps EXACTLY to get your tracker working.

• Step 1: Follow the link to open the tracker in your browser.
  • Step 2: Open the File menu and select 'Make a Copy' and save it to your own folder.

You have now created your own master copy of the tracker - to start using it:

• Step 3: Open THE COPY YOU JUST MADE (not the original) and then select 'Make a Copy' again - and give it a name (your character's name or world name for example).
  • Step 4: Start updating the new copy with your collection.

Each time you want to start a new collection, go back to Step 3.

With a project like this, there are bound to be dozens of errors lurking in the depths, so I've started a comments thread for ERRATA on this post. Please respond to THAT THREAD with any ERRORS you find, such as:

• Missing items
  • Duplicate items
  • Broken links
  • Spreadsheet formula errors

For any other comments, including requesting new features etc. please feel free to start your own threads.

Okay, that's it - as far as I'm concerned I've ticked off all the big to-do features now, and I'll just be keeping the tracker up to date as new items are released in the game. If you do have suggestions for extra features that you'd like to see, don't be afraid to suggest them though.

Happy new year, and have fun collecting!

Curu.

Wow, really nice @Curuedhel! I love it's layout and with the sprites added it's so easy on the eyes. Having how items are obtained is a big help as well. For those loving to get everything this is a great tool.

This is amazing. I'm a bit embarrassed to have north of 6K hours in the game, and had no idea there was such a thing as a Dungeon Crate. I must obtain one immediately.

ERRATA: Please reply to this comment with any mistakes you find in the tracker, thanks!
I noticed that some categories have a column to indicate Expert Mode. In the Functional Statues section, two of the statues (Bone Skeleton and Armed Zombie) are only generated in Expert Mode, but are not indicated as such even in the description.

eta: for the 12 'critter' statues added in 1.3.1, I believe those can only be crafted and not found, as indicated in your description.

It would be nice to see an additional indicator of things that occur naturally in Corrupt/Crimson worlds - perhaps color the background of the descriptions light purple/red.

Last edited:
Thanks for those - I'll take a look and make those corrections if necessary. :) Nice idea about the corruption/crimson identification - I'll definitely have a look at doing something with that in the next release.

ERRATA: Please reply to this comment with any mistakes you find in the tracker, thanks!
I have some more errata for this version, well aware that there are additional items in 1.3.5 (and apparently more to come in 1.3.6)

Missing Items (I searched and couldn't find these in the document)
  • Chain Lantern (Functional/Light Sources) - looted from Dungeon
  • Chalice (Decorative Items/Misc. Items) - purchased from Traveling Merchant
Not in PC version
  • Purple Thread (Materials/Purchased Materials) - this is only available in the Console/Mobile/3DS versions. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Thread Also, Green thread is crafted, not purchased.
Sum errors on sheet:
  • Accessories/Misc. Accessories - there are 17 items, the sum cell only counts 14
  • There was another, similar error in the Furniture sheet, but I fixed it in my local copy and forgot which one it was.
Statues/Functional Statues:
  • Bone Skeleton Statue is in Expert only
  • Armed Zombie Statue is in Expert only
Hope this helps, this is a really cool tool.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they only spawn on Expert Worlds (Armed Zombies and Bone Skeletons are Expert Exclusive), am I wrong?
That's what I meant - they aren't marked as such in the sheet (while most other Expert-only items are marked).

Thanks for this! Question: when I start the document that will be my working copy, how do I clear it so that I can start over (ie: no items found yet)?

More missing items include:
Spider Fang
Sticky Glowstick
Bouncy Glowstick
Bee Wax
Empty Bullet
Spell Tome
Solar Tablet Fragment
Hellstone Brick Wall
Crystal Block Wall
Chain Lantern
Chalice
Broken Hero Sword
Cannonball
Inactive Stone Block
Logic Gate Lamp (Off)
Logic Gate Lamp (Faulty)
Bundled Party Balloons
Explosive Bunny
Boulder
Harp
Butterfly Dust
Offline Amethyst Gemspark Wall
Offline Topaz Gemspark Wall
Offline Sapphire Gemspark Wall
Offline Emerald Gemspark Wall
Offline Ruby Gemspark Wall
Offline Diamond Gemspark Wall
Offline Amber Gemspark Wall
Pink Vase
All Trapped Chests

Typos and Misc:
Fossil Helmet "Craft from 20 *Study* Fossils"
Fairy Bell "Souls of Sightand a Bell"
"Admantite Forge"
Squire's *Great* Helm

Explosives is listed in multiple sections
Fairy Bell says it uses 10 Light and 8 Sight Souls, the numbers are switched
Bundle of Balloons says it requires Bottles
Martian Costume Helmet instead of Mask
Slap Hand hyperlink goes to Cobalt Sword
Topaz and Sapphire Blocks have wrong info
Weighted Pressure Plates are crafted from any plates
Conveyor Belt (Anticlockwise) should be Counter
Spelunker Glowstick isn't Material, is Consumable
Pressure Plate Track crafted from any
Worm Banner, not Giant Worm
Thrown Water in 2 sections
Magical Harp ingredients wrong
Pink Jellyfish location is wrong
Ravager Scorpion Banner is Sand Poacher
Solidifier not bought from Steampunker on PC
Sniper Scope wrong ingredients
Furniture Set total doesn't use all cells
Sturdy Fossil is not Crafted Block
Clock should be Grandfather Clock
Boreal Wood set uses Ice Torches
Dungeon Brick Platforms have wrong names/wrong section
Frozen set uses Ice Torches
Descriptions say Golden Chest instead of Gold
Rainbow Dye has wrong ingredients (uses gradient)
Some Merchant Paintings Christmas-only

EDIT: It's also missing
Dynasty Cup
Dynasty Platform
Dynasty Piano
Dynasty Sofa
Dynasty Dresser
Wooden Beam
Honey Bucket
Lava Bucket
Water Bucket
All Treasure Bags
Wine Glass
Living Wood Dresser
Sunplate Clock
Frozen Dresser
Frozen Platform
Honey Cup
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Blue Dungeon Clock
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Clock
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Clock
Flesh Platform
Golden Platform
Golden Chest
Lihzahrd Platform
The entire Crystal furniture set
Mug
Apprentice Bait
Journeyman Bait
Master Bait
Dungeon Door
All Uncaged Critters
Spooky Twig
Black Fairy Dust
All Hair Dyes
All Strange Plants
Explosive Powder
Gold Dust
Vial of Venom
Nanites
Leinfors' Set
Arkhalis's Set
Coal
Present
Goodie Bag
Frost Core
Golden Lock Box
Solar Fragment
Nebular Fragment
Vortex Fragment
Stardust Fragment
Marshmallow on a Stick
Teleporter
Red Rocket
Green Rocket
Blue Rocket
Yellow Rocket
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Confetti Cannon

Last edited:
I noticed when clicking on the link it has all your or someones original data in the list - its partially already filled out. Is there a way to reset the list and make it blank so we can start from scratch? Thanks!

First you need to do File → Make a Copy, but after that, you'll have to manually click on all the Yes's and turn them to No (or maybe use CTRL H while selecting that column to replace all the Yes's to No's). I had to do that when I made my own copy as well.

First you need to do File → Make a Copy, but after that, you'll have to manually click on all the Yes's and turn them to No (or maybe use CTRL H while selecting that column to replace all the Yes's to No's). I had to do that when I made my own copy as well.
Thanks a lot ! This was helpful already cleared all the fields. Its a very useful file and I appreciate you making it!

Back
Top Bottom