Other Terraria Collectors Edition/Special Edition

Should we have a Digital Collectors/SpecialEdition and an upgrade from the Normal Version to DC/SE?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snowydeath

Duke Fishron
Will we ever see the ability to purchase a Special Edition/Collectors Edition of the game for PC, and maybe the ability to upgrade to said special edition for a fee based on the price of said editions. I'd like to support them more than I already have (Bought 2 copies and the Soundtrack) and maybe a special item to show said support. I think many users would love this option and it wouldn't cost much for the devs to implement this. Just a thought and would like to hear others' thoughts on this idea. Thanks in advance :)

I forgot to specify, I mean a Digital Collectors Edition, and an upgrade, or something of that nature.
Ah. In that case, it should probably ne moved over to the Suggestions sub-forum, more specifically the Game Mechanics or Other section; Its more likely to be seen as something the community wants there. I'll go ahead and report the main post to get someone to move it. And for my opinion, I feel like it may not be the best idea; It would seem like DLC, and if there's one thing a lot of people hate, it's items being locked behind a bank account.

Ah. In that case, it should probably ne moved over to the Suggestions sub-forum, more specifically the Game Mechanics or Other section; Its more likely to be seen as something the community wants there. I'll go ahead and report the main post to get someone to move it. And for my opinion, I feel like it may not be the best idea; It would seem like DLC, and if there's one thing a lot of people hate, it's items being locked behind a bank account.
Thanks

im gonna dig old topic i see, but you know, it's not always working this way, especially if it's just a vanity item such as rabbit, u basically don't lower their strenght/content anyway and u can put a note that it's only for thoose who really wants to support devs more, like for example with skin DLC's from game "hero siege"
https://store.steampowered.com/app/463590/Skin__Doom_Bringer/
ppl somehow are not mad about such things as we can see if devs are good(even if not much have reviewed it, it's 95% positive), and in my opinion re-logic are really good devs, just a bit slow :p but tho it's such a big game, with some hard mechanics, it needs for sure lots of testing which ends up with rare update's, for example i would really love DLC to buy a bunny from collectors edition, and it's why i even got here, i was hoping and searching for a way to not buy entire game second time(that way i could easier find friends to play cuz i could save money to buy one copy to my friend then instead of 2 copies for myself, just to get bunny i really like) cuz the first time it wasn't collectors. Really hope that they make it one day on steam <3

Back
Top Bottom