Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from the cover i see a few flaws
No matter what the EoW fight is impossible. Building a coliseum like that cant happen, and if thats a village, it cant be because the corruption cant be a village. Its not a obvious corrupt area (MAJOR FLAW) Dryad wouldnt follow the Titanium Armored Terrarian, and that mountain the EoW is coming from CLEARLY isnt corrupt, nor is the eater THAT big.
Also he has a green stomach, but i cant vouch for this as he was never shown with a open belly.

Do you really expect the comic to read absolutely identically to the game? Its a story telling medium, not an interactive video game, its going to have differences.

For what its worth, the cover is just decorative; in the actual comic, all of the fighting takes place in the Corruption. You know what they say:
1377900993_SAgUiC58QC2wcN6KVafu_book_by_its_cover.jpg

Also, as my review mentioned--may not apply everywhere--if you add a few items to your purchase it ships free.

Agreed; mine was a mere $15, and I threw in a Pirate figure to put it over the free shipping limit, paid about the same price all things considered.

The characters are not random.

The shipping price will vary by country/location; I'd recommend checking the website yourself, its the only way to know for sure what will be correct for you.
Ok, thanks... so which characters are they? Are they the silver guy and dryad or the 'bad guy' in the story?

The figures that come with it are Calista (the Dryad) and Alistair (the guy wearing Platinum Armor).

Does this mean we'll see a DC Comics reference or two in Terraria?

Nothing too blatant, but maybe a themed item would be cool.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455666620,1455666383][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the alternate story lines and timelines and junk have honestly ruined almost every single DC and Marvel (and other) character in existence
...Can't you just disregard the alternate universes, timelines, etc. and just focus on one singular comic series? Dropping the superhero genre as a whole over it seems a bit extreme.

I can get it but I'm saving for something else.;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1455678625,1455678506][/DOUBLEPOST]How about send one copy to every terraria player in the world
As of now, according to Steam Charts, Terraria is the 19th most played game on Steam, and there are probably at least a few people who play Terraria without Steam or a console. But even shipping a comic to all Steam players would cost a hefty sum of money considering the cost of production and shipping rates, especially for people outside of the U.S. Anyways, I love the idea, but the cost is way too high for something like that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom