Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to reinforce this once again:

This is not the game you're purchasing here, if you want something exactly like the game, why not play the game?

This is a comic, and as much as most of us would love to pay 15$ for a carbon copy of the game we can just play... I don't. A snippet:

The plot was a little campy, and of course, as should be expected was heavily laden with creative license. But hell, why wouldn't it be? If it kept true to every mechanic in-game, it would be incredibly boring. This is not the game we’re purchasing here, it is an extension based on someone else’s vision. As someone who's written a decent bit of Fanfiction, I can say, that there are definitely no cooking recipes in Terraria, the Moon Lord doesn't have feelings, and Paladins can't write. But, it makes for a good story when you find something unique, based on your vision, to write about.

Can I have digital edition, please? :)
The shipping cost is just ripoff (for a relatively small piece of paper) :/

(a little bit over $30)

Last edited:

(a little bit over $30)
As I've expressed before, Toys R Us (may not apply everywhere), will ship for free for purchases over 19 dollars, so just add a few things to your purchase.

As I've expressed before, Toys R Us (may not apply everywhere), will ship for free for purchases over 19 dollars, so just add a few things to your purchase.
Nope..still over $30 plus one thing i dont need :p
(Im in EU btw)

It's a terraria comic why are you people nit picking when you can be happy that the game has come this far that it got a comic from DC not many franchises are that lucky
We already ganged up on the guy imitating CinemaSins, that conversation ended hours ago lol.

(a little bit over $30)
I want that, but for a completely different reason. I don't want my parents to think I'm some comic book nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom