Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic! ^.^

Anyone else notice that clicking the link directs you to Babies 'R Us?
I find it a little funny that a comic that comes with a choking hazard is sold from there ;D

I think it's funnier that the protagonist is virtually naked. But perhaps I'm just too prude.

Also, a 1.3 MB PNG... my poor PC.

I think it's funnier that the protagonist is virtually naked. But perhaps I'm just too prude.

Also, a 1.3 MB PNG... my poor PC.

Sorry about that. Trust me, your connection cannot be worse than mine....so I feel your pain. :p

Not available in Canada. T.T

Meh, it appears to be available only in U.S. for now. And here go my dreams...

RIP mexico....

As @Tunnel King noted, we are checking with JW on this. Stay tuned.

Anyone else notice that clicking the link directs you to Babies 'R Us?

No idea why it does that. When I pull the link from TRU homepage, it goes to BRU....same store though, so /shrug. ;)

How are they fighting the Eater of Worlds outside the corruption?

Creative License. @Redigit was involved in everything from the art selection to the plot design - so I would say it winds up being pretty authentic in the end, albeit with a few necessary artistic departures. We are all extremely happy with the final result.

Sorry about that. Trust me, your connection cannot be worse than mine....so I feel your pain. :p

As @Tunnel King noted, we are checking with JW on this. Stay tuned.

No idea why it does that. When I pull the link from TRU homepage, it goes to BRU....same store though, so /shrug. ;)

Creative License. @Redigit was involved in everything from the art selection to the plot design - so I would say it winds up being pretty authentic in the end, albeit with a few necessary artistic departures. We are all extremely happy with the final result.
Will this be avaliable somewhere in Sweden, or do I have to order it? c:

As much as I want to say I'll get this, I'm still super weary about it after the hilarious disaster that was the "Animated Series".

For what its worth, the animated series was a free-to-watch youtube series created by JazWares. This seems to have been written by Relogic and DC Comics, so . . . a 100% different group of creative talent here.

suatmm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom