Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
by clicking on the comic cover, you'll see it's $14,99
Ah but how many pages is it?

All the store page has is the dimensions, thickness is listed as 2 inches. That's actually fairly thick even after taking the two figurines into account, but that might just be an inflated number (better to overestimate the size of the product than underestimate). For $15, hopefully it's bigger than your standard single issue comic book (which is generally around 32 pages I think?).

That said, it's cool that they're doing something like this, and I'm really glad they're not using the hot garbage art style of the the playsets and animation. If it lasts long enough to put out a compilation book that doesn't come with the toys I'd definitely pick it up.

The comic book looks amazing, and I'm a fan of the old style; albeit, I haven't read many comic books. I will definitely have to get this soon! The two toys that come with the comic aren't appealing at all though. Do you guys have any magnet merchandise?? Magnets are pretty magical.

The comic book looks amazing, and I'm a fan of the old style; albeit, I haven't read many comic books. I will definitely have to get this soon! The two toys that come with the comic aren't appealing at all though. Do you guys have any magnet merchandise?? Magnets are pretty magical.
With a hot glue gun and blank magnets, anything becomes a magnet, including the two figures it comes with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom