Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it’s May 2018 and only Console got it. You guys seem like you don’t care about Switch or Mobile.
[doublepost=1526223633,1526223590][/doublepost]
You can use a phone...
The mobile version is inferior to the console ports, due to poor optimization, and a poor control scheme. I personally would much rather play on the go using physical controls rather than touch controls, not to mention on a larger screen that is not obstructed by your fingers.

Well, it’s May 2018 and only Console got it. You guys seem like you don’t care about Switch or Mobile.

Console has to be wrapped up and stable first (remember, on the console/mobile side, it all branches from that core codebase... so fixes today become fixes for everyone in the future :) ) - work on Switch and Mobile is underway, but will move far better once console is all stable for a time.

Console has to be wrapped up and stable first (remember, on the console/mobile side, it all branches from that core codebase... so fixes today become fixes for everyone in the future :) ) - work on Switch and Mobile is underway, but will move far better once console is all stable for a time.
I’m super keen for Switch Edition, so I totally understand these fixes will impact all versions. Great to hear even a little thing like that to keep my anticipation at bay ;).

Im really happy it's coming out on the switch. All I really want to know is when it should come out. (An estimate is fine.)

Im really happy it's coming out on the switch. All I really want to know is when it should come out. (An estimate is fine.)
Someday. It's partially a joke. Really though the devs haven't even devoted themselves to really working on the Switch in full production because they are still bug fixing the PS4/XB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom