Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to get this! I wonder if it will be able to support local multiplayer in tabletop mode, and if a single joycon will be usable as a controller?

How did I not hear about this until just now? As if I needed another reason to get a Switch... Terraria, you're hurting my bank account and I'm perfectly okay with that! :confused:

Well Q2 is over. (King Julian's voice) How Long Is This Going To Take!!
[doublepost=1501228624,1501228199][/doublepost]Joking aside, I am really excited, it is an awesome concept. And I am struggling to stay patient.

*sorry about the edit, auto correct changed the language of my tablet's keyboard.

Will there be any upcoming news for this release? Super pumped for it!

Thanks for announcing this. There are plenty of people who want this game on Switch. I for one love the way you guys are planing to integrate 1.3 into consoles by making each version as close to the PC experience as possible. Keep up the good work! Hope all goes well towards release.

Last edited:
Will there be any upcoming news for this release? Super pumped for it!

Thanks for announcing this. There are plenty of people who want this game on Switch. I for one love the way you guys are planing to integrate 1.3 into consoles by making each version as close to the PC experience as possible. Keep up the good work! Hope all goes well towards release.
I'm sure there will be more news as we get closer to the actual release. It's still a long ways away.

Idea just popped into my head, usually consoles have exclusive items so I was thinking joycon boomerangs or throwables! For some reason joycons feel easy to hold like you will throw them so it kinda fits.

I hope it have chinese,I bought Terraria in the App store, but now Terraria took off in China.
Minecraft too.
I'm really sad.

that's great! i've got a switch, and i had the xbox 360 version, but i haven't played for about a year and i just checked all the new updates for 360... i was shocked with what was new and what was nerfed. so, i think it would be best if i just started from scratch again, and it would be way better to have a portable terraria as well, and i think it'd be a fine tradeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom