Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. seems like i got 4 Games to Buy when my Switch Finially arrives in 2 Weeks...
Zelda, Breath of the Wild.
Enter the Gungeon,
Binding of Isaac,
and Terraria.

i just really, REALLY, REALLY hope that i can select what Language i want the Games in.
German Terraria is worst Terraria.
i just Prefer English over my own Native Language... xD

Slapped down the pre-order today and picking up the Switch tomorrow.

<--

Terraria doesn't need the Switch but the Switch needs Terraria :)

German Terraria is worst Terraria.

I agree. German Terraria is the wurst! lol Just kidding! :D

It's cool that Terraria is coming to another platform. Just don't over do it guys (Dev team)!

The Switch is a pretty cool concept and piece of hardware, but as someone who has been gaming for 33 years I have little faith in Nintendo. As a company they just don't care about Core gamers.

Do we have an estimate on the release date?
There isn't a release date for Terraria on Switch yet, just that it will be later this year. 1.3 for Xbox One and PS4, which is in development now, will launch first.

*Edit to add that @Crowno really nailed it with the art fo sho

I agree. German Terraria is the wurst! lol Just kidding! :D

It's cool that Terraria is coming to another platform. Just don't over do it guys (Dev team)!

The Switch is a pretty cool concept and piece of hardware, but as someone who has been gaming for 33 years I have little faith in Nintendo. As a company they just don't care about Core gamers.
Nintendo never disapoited me.
so i'm really looking forward to the Switch...
there are gonna be 4 Games that i will buy at the Start..
Terraria, Zelda, Isaac and Gungeon.
and i hope that i can atleast play 3 of them in English.
really. why are Langauge Options so hard to make...
(or Metric Units)

Nintendo never disapoited me.
so i'm really looking forward to the Switch...
there are gonna be 4 Games that i will buy at the Start..
Terraria, Zelda, Isaac and Gungeon.
and i hope that i can atleast play 3 of them in English.
really. why are Langauge Options so hard to make...
(or Metric Units)

There is so much more to video games than Mario, LoZ, Metroid... Nintendo is definitely using LoZ to sell the Switch right now. Metroid has been MIA for awhile now, with no entry on the Wii-U and the recent Metroid universe game is very disapointing, while the last one before that (Other M) was horrible. Mario is... well it's just Mario.

In general, they always ignore the Core gaming audience and fail to get AAA support.

There is so much more to video games than Mario, LoZ, Metroid... Nintendo is definitely using LoZ to sell the Switch right now. Metroid has been MIA for awhile now, with no entry on the Wii-U and the recent Metroid universe game is very disapointing, while the last one before that (Other M) was horrible. Mario is... well it's just Mario.

In general, they always ignore the Core gaming audience and fail to get AAA support.
*Shrugs* i'm a Zelda Fan. and i like Gungeon, Isaac and maybe Other Games that they Port from PC to Switch.
also, it is a Postable Console... that is the Main point that i'm going for xD
(would be sick if it could play 3DS games)

That's pretty good news! However...
1.3 for console is planned for Q2 2017, but the switch will release on March 11th. Doesn't it seem a little weird to release this, like, inches away from the 1.3 update?
The Switch actually comes out March 3rd, tomorrow.

*looks it up*
oh yeah, you're right. it DOES come out march 3rd. however, it's not tomorrow. tomorrow is march 2nd. unless you have some rather strange timezone xD
Uh, I'm pretty sure last I checked, today is the 2nd. Do you live off-axis of the planet or something? xD

Is there going to be the 1.3 update for Wii U ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uh, I'm pretty sure last I checked, today is the 2nd. Do you live off-axis of the planet or something? xD
it's march 1 for me. you guys get it early, then!
EDIT: STOP THE PRESSES, I WAS JUST BEING DUMB! TODAY REALLY IS THE SECOND
[doublepost=1488504044,1488503882][/doublepost]
Is there going to be the 1.3 update for Wii U ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
unfortunately, no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom