Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that art is the most impressive game art i've literraly ever seen! i r8 8/8!

And I wanna see how involved the nintendo switch is gonna be about this, like, are you going to be waving your arms around half the time, or something? (that would be cool, but, kind of weird also)
[doublepost=1489763962,1489763811][/doublepost]
I'm pretty sure it can handle the full PC experience, actually.

Yes, Pipe Works is changing the engine to make it mimic the PC version across ALL consoles (PS4, XB1, and Switch)

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? :merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:

Anyone but me notice the skeleton merchant in the box art they really should have not announced 1.3 for the switch yet and let people figure it out from that tho

Hey! 505games will you be adding a expert exclusive drop for Ocram, Turkor, and Leupus it would be really nice to get your feedback on this thnx and have fun doing what you do and don't bother with those people rushing the completion of the 1.3 update cuz with the more time the better the game will turn out (would be nice for public beta testing tho)

The more I look at the switch, the more I see the Wii. It's probably because they are both innovative, but I loved the Wii, and I really wish I could get a Switch, but alas, I'm stuck with the Xbox One. I hear a new Xbox is coming out as well though... LOL

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? :merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:
I copied this phrase from another comment I saw a long time ago on another website about Bukkit soon being able to support Minecraft 1.7 AND 1.8 AT THE SAME TIME.
This is because shoving two different versions of one game in one big ball of goodness is quite impossible for Devs to pull off.
I am very jealous of anyone with a Nintendo Switch, seriously.
[doublepost=1490290686,1490290398][/doublepost]
cant wait keep up the good work :D hows terraria other world coming?
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME. Man I haven't seen anything about it in quite some time. It seemed all pimped up, Idk why on earth it hasnt been released yet.

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME. Man I haven't seen anything about it in quite some time. It seemed all pimped up, Idk why on earth it hasnt been released yet.
Because games regularly take years to be made. Most of the time we don't hear about games so early.

In this case they were confident it was getting ready. Then they realized it wasn't that fun and they needed to go back to the drawing board. Thus things are delayed by quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom