Official Terraria Community Feature: Gorgasm, Charity, and Baked Goods

COOKIES
nom-funny-cookie-monster.gif

Thanks for all the love and compliments everyone, I truly appreciate it. I see so many amazing wherks of art that the community has posted here, I thought I would at least try to share something myself. Since I cannot sprite / draw / paint, and the written word completely eludes me for stories / poems / role-playing, figured go with with what I know. I just hope others who like baking try it out, and share their creations with us as well.

@Night It has been my nickname for about 15 years, and as my name is Gori, it fits well.

@Freenight I made a forum post (see answer 5) about how to make the cookie cutters, but if you really want them, I'll gladly send them to you.

@Tsuki I did give most of them away (see answer 4) and have made batches for people I wherk with and for friends as well.

@RavenNexus Nice catch there. There were empties on my desk, and I thought to myself, "I should make something out of these" which helped spur along the creation of them. Granted, it is more noticeable on my how to make them thread.

@Daimera I knew I'd eventually post my own cookie thread, but wanted it to be more than just pictures of the cookies. I had to become unlazy enough actually take pictures of the process, and other than when I am at wherk, I am very, very lazy.

@DestroyerOfTheDestroyer K'thulhu has been spelt like 15 different ways, and even though Terraria goes with the more official C version, the K one always has stuck in my head.

@Wyverntamer Pretty pretty please share you results, even if they are not Terraria related. I love seeing peoples foodstuffs they make!

Again, thank you all, love the community here. Group hug?

Sadly, I am more of a bakery type person than an actual cook. I am sure that there is probably someone who can pull off the idea. I know @Loki likes to make delicious meatfoods, maybe he can do it. :merchantsmile:

Haha, these are neat. I think I'm going to have to occupy myself with eating some cookies after seeing this. Congratulations for the feature, @Gorgasm .

Back
Top Bottom