Terraria Community Feature: James "ChippyGaming" Bennett

looks like they added this either for pre-hardmode, or for expert-mode. I wont tell you the real answer, because obviously, that would make time go the wrong path... and we do not want to fall into the sun before the update now, do we?
Would be either before WoF, or just after. The damage deals alot, I even saw 74 as a critical strike

Thanks for featuring me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note to everyone else,
I was welcomed into this community when I was just 14 years old, and since then I have been given support, feedback and an invaluable opportunity to have my videos shared to millions of people. I don't have a single day I'm not thankful for all of that.

Congrates, and Party Girl title eyy?

Apparently, there's only 2 months until 1.3 comes out. The Hype train is getting closer and closer! CAN'T WAIT! :D

There was a giant glob of honey that was falling from the ceiling, and splatting against the ground... it makes me wonder what it was.

There was a giant glob of honey that was falling from the ceiling, and splatting against the ground... it makes me wonder what it was.
I believe that was just a visual effect that can be seen in hive biomes. It probably won't actually do anything, but it looks awesome and it makes me wonder what other neat little details have been added.

I believe that was just a visual effect that can be seen in hive biomes. It probably won't actually do anything, but it looks awesome and it makes me wonder what other neat little details have been added.

Even if the fact that it's only an extra visual effect, it still looks neat. I too wonder what else has been added in the visual department!

Back
Top Bottom