Terraria Community Forums Smash Tourney! (TCF ST)

i’d like to join if it isn’t too late. is there somewhere i need to go to do so?
nevermind i see the link now sorry
Of course you can join! And you don't need to sign up with the link, lol. I just did it to look "professional." :D
hmm… I’d like to join, but one question, would I need to have a Nintendo switch online subscription? If so I can buy one but if it’s not necessary I’d prefer to save the money.
You would need a NSO subscription, unfortunately. It's 3.99 for 4 months, though. :D

I might consider joining future tourneys, but it might take a while, both due to my lack of practice and the fact I physically can't bring myself to do large-scale online stuff like that until I clear out stuff from my schedule.

I might consider joining future tourneys, but it might take a while, both due to my lack of practice and the fact I physically can't bring myself to do large-scale online stuff like that until I clear out stuff from my schedule.
That's fine as well! I hope to plan many more of these in the future. :D

I will add, however, that this tournament is more laid back. No one is expecting master level gameplay. :D

Do it anyway!
why would I put myself through the absolute agony of fighting DLC character mains who actually know what they’re doing?

I don’t have NSO either.. :_:

Just for reference, how good are you all? I kinda wanna get NSO, and I will if this is actually worth a shot and I don’t get the :red: beaten out of me on my first round

why would I put myself through the absolute agony of fighting DLC character mains who actually know what they’re doing?

Just for reference, how good are you all? I kinda wanna get NSO, and I will if this is actually worth a shot and I don’t get the :red: beaten out of me on my first round
I have like moderate skill
I've been training and I'm able to semi-consistently beat level 9 cpus and other players online

I won't be participating, just watching. :D

I'd rate myself as a 3/10.

I have like moderate skill
I've been training and I'm able to semi-consistently beat level 9 cpus and other players online
nice talking to ya

Jk, I may join as long as I don’t get beat humiliatingly badly. If I take at least one stock I wouldn’t mind.

I also don’t even know if I could, I think I’m busy that day, but I’m unsure.

nice talking to ya

Jk, I may join as long as I don’t get beat humiliatingly badly. If I take at least one stock I wouldn’t mind.

I also don’t even know if I could, I think I’m busy that day, but I’m unsure.
Whatever you decide is cool. :D

Just lmk if you do join so I can add you to the convo. :D

If I had an extra amiibo to throw into the fire at level 1 while I try to practice with my planned mains that would've been funny...
I might need someone to remind me to practice today, because I definitely won't be able to do so in the weekend.

A YO YO YO YO YO!!!!

ITS SCHPARKSS COMIN BACK AT YA AGAIN
THIS TIME WITH ANOTHER TOURNEY!!

SAME RULES< DIFFERENT PRIZE< NEW MEMERS????

I use the California Ultimate Recommended Ruleset, which can be found here.

The most important things to know from this ruleset is 3-stock, 7-minute matches with hazards off. All matches are best of 3 until top 8, which is best of 5. Most importantly, we use a different stagelist shown below:
View attachment 367849

If we do not get more than 8 members, then the whole thing will be held in best of 3.
TO BE DETERMINED!!!
Online preregistration is MANDATORY for this event. I will NOT be doing in-person registration. If you are not preregistered, you should not come to my events with the intent to enter bracket last-minute. There will not be spots available for you.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE IN A DETERMINED TIME! I GOTTA CHECK MY SCHEDULE.

FINAL CHECK IN TBD

Singles;
Doubles (tbd if people are interested.)

Once your pool starts, you have 15 minutes to show up before you are disqualified from the winners' bracket.
It's all going to be held online in an arena! No need to show up live.
AYO! WE GOT AN ACTUAL PRIZE! $50 through Steam for 1st place! For 2nd and 3rd, you get my undying respect. :p
Good luck in your preparation! If you're interested, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom