Terraria Community Forums Talent Show

who's participating?

• yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • judge

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone, Please post your questions on this thread so that I know what I have and haven't answered, and so that others can look at questions previously asked

I have question, so can my talent be me with my builds as in a picture of the build and a build video?
It may take a while for me to come up with something but I guess I’ll think of something. And I don’t know how long it’ll take for me.

Got a slight concern, how will we be presenting our talents? Would we just be sharing an image or a video, or would we choose how to present it in a manner which fits our talent best? If so would we be judged on how well it's presented? I'd like some clarity before choosing what talent I'm showing or whether I'll even participate at all.

Also what classifies as a talent? If it's anything then that could be stretched quite, quite far.

Hello Terrarians! I am A Universal Devourer, and I have decided to host a talent show! This thread IS NOT the thread to post your talents on, that thread will be posted next week. In this thread I will be posting the rules and requirements.

This talent show is not just Terraria related, it's a universal talent show. Almost every talent will be accepted, here is what will not be accepted:
1. plagiarism, or to put it more specific, no copying of art, videos, music, or any other talent. Use your own talents, not what someone else can do.
2. mature content, nothing that is mature content, cursing is not going to be mature content unless used excessively, but you should know what mature content is.
3. disrespect, please do not put ANYTHING offensive in your submission, nothing racist, sexist, political, etc.
4. don't plug any social media without reason, no youtube, twitter, instagram, etc.

Here are some of the requirements for more specific talents:
1. group work, if you do group work, everyone included in you submission MUST be labeled, and MUST participate in the talent.
2. music covers or remixes of art or music, if you do a cover, make it clear that it is not your song and give a source to the original, remixes also need this.
3. THIS IS NOT TALENT SPECIFIC: you are required to explain in your entry what you are doing and what your talent is.

To finish off the current rules:
please do not try to beg/bribe the judges
make sure you get your entries in before time is up, late entries will not be accepted
do not post more than one entry, unless you've posted a group talent and you're posting one separate from that group
try to not reveal your identity unless you want to, I don't want to be held responsible for anything dealing with identity theft or stuff like that.
ATTENTION: Breaking any rule will cause any and all of your entries being removed, this includes group work

The release date of the the talent show will be posted here so look for it when it is posted: #############

Best of luck to all in the talent show!
P.S. Moderators, please do not mess with the talent show unless a rule is broken.

If you want your art piece featured on the talent show thread post it here:
Drawings & Paintings - I need one art for my show

Current judges (*3 spots left):
A Universal Devourer
Yoop90-
*tell me if you want to be a judge (judges may not participate)
This sounds interesting!! For me I love to build huge pixel art in Terraria, is it good to go ?

Got a slight concern, how will we be presenting our talents? Would we just be sharing an image or a video, or would we choose how to present it in a manner which fits our talent best? If so would we be judged on how well it's presented? I'd like some clarity before choosing what talent I'm showing or whether I'll even participate at all.

Also what classifies as a talent? If it's anything then that could be stretched quite, quite far.
Ok, so, you may choose how to present your talent however, as long as your talent is presented. Anything could be a talent. And we will not be judging presentation.

Can I put my other dumb recordings in the video too, but sorted in categories with the showing off category coming first?

Back
Top Bottom