Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?The update release time is today 1:30PM???
[doublepost=1513095571,1513095335][/doublepost]How to get official terrarian or lunatic cultist?

What?The update release time is today 1:30PM???
[doublepost=1513095571,1513095335][/doublepost]How to get official terrarian or lunatic cultist?

I'm not sure where you have obtained this info, but it has not been officially said that the update will release today. Unless it comes directly from Pipeworks Studio, or a Re-Logic Developer, anything you may've heard about the update releasing today is false. There will be another announcement when the update is ready on the Forums.

In the future, you can use the edit button on the bottom left of your post to edit content into your posts if no one else has posted yet. We ask that you do this rather than double posting in the future.

For your question about the titles, the information can be found here on how to obtain titles: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies If you have more questions about Forum Titles, please send me a PM about it from here on out.

I'm not sure where you have obtained this info, but it has not been officially said that the update will release today. Unless it comes directly from Pipeworks Studio, or a Re-Logic Developer, anything you may've heard about the update releasing today is false. There will be another announcement when the update is ready on the Forums.

In the future, you can use the edit button on the bottom left of your post to edit content into your posts if no one else has posted yet. We ask that you do this rather than double posting in the future.

For your question about the titles, the information can be found here on how to obtain titles: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies If you have more questions about Forum Titles, please send me a PM about it from here on out.
Thank you so much,im new
(also im Russian,but i like to talk with other language peoples;))

Everyone seems to think that the update will just show up on PS4. Wouldn't Sony notify the developer if a game has been certified and being released before it gets released? At least a few hours heads up? I don't know about these things, but that would seem like the courteous thing to do in any industry. With this in mind, I'm guessing since that step would be pretty exciting for the team, they will shout it out to the world via social media. This is speculation on my part, but I'm betting we will hear from Pipeworks about certification, before it is officially available on the PS4

Is this new logo a permanent thing? Because I must say I do not much understanding the reasoning; I prefer the old one. While attractive, the colors on this new logo are very washed out and over vibrant, and do not match the pallet of the game. The style is also too soft and contrasts heavily with the hard-edged Terrarian sprites. I would almost call it pillow-shading.

Last edited:
First time joining any forums ever, thats how much i love this incredible game. I've been waiting so long for 1.3, i took a break for awhile and just came back to see if i could slay duke fishron solo, finally beat him! I cant wait to start over on expert mode , the only thing ill be taking with me is the blocks to build build build! Im on the xbox one, please send it in for certification! If anyone ever wants to play feel free to add me-XRawmouth28X . I would love to build an arena and play with fellow terrarians, capture the gem? Anything! I just need friends that actually play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom