Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally updated xbox one players of what's going on like 3 days ago, stop being impatient.
Yes, 3 days ago. Saturday was 3 days ago. True logic. Also, I'm not being TOO impatient, it's just been nearly a week since Pipeworks estimated their Submission time for Xbox.

I feel like there is not enough panic about Switch version :(
I would rather know, they will not make it to release in 2017, than waiting for any information every day :(
Yeah, I'm impatient, but only because this year will ends soon and I can't let go that dream about playing Terraria on Switch this year :)
I know, they are doing maximum for release and I will not have problem, if they will delay it, but excitement and hopes are eating me alive, so I can't wait for new informations :D

I feel like there is not enough panic about Switch version :(
I would rather know, they will not make it to release in 2017, than waiting for any information every day :(
The Switch version will not be released in 2017, that has been made clear several times before. So you can stop panicking about that.

Once the PS4/XBox One versions are released, they will focus on the Switch and mobile versions, hopefully that won't take nearly as long since they won't be starting from scratch again.

@ReuseableLime20 I think you missed the point. Graphics happens to be the most sought after thing. People mainly play Minecraft over Terraria because "better graphics". For me personally I grew up with games like Mario, Zelda, Castlevania, Megaman and Kirby...all franchises that inspired what Terraria just so happens to be. I like the nostalgia behind it and its whacky mechanics and fun weapons. It's not every day you can slay zombies with a yoyo or homing bubbles...
This game reminded me of Zelda 2, aka the black sheep of the Zelda franchise but I liked Zelda 2 almost as much as majoras mask because they took a leap and did something different like how Terraria took sandbox and 2d and somehow made a game more expansive and engaging than Minecraft in my opinion.

I apologize for the false alarm. I came into the room and saw Terraria 78% of 100 and thought I would share the good news. I ran back to play the new 1.3 and realized the 78% was my son looking at the trophy percentage. I immediately deleted my post, but I guess some of you saw it first.

Heartbroken and ashamed at the same time
No worries man. Honestly, I wish you were absolutely right, but alas, the wait continues. :sigh:

I see Terraria 1.3 in the Switch eShop now!

Oh wait... another false alarm.

(Still no update on the XboxOne submission from Pipeworks, though... that's not good. I bet they're attending another birthday party just like this one... waste of precious time.)

I see Terraria 1.3 in the Switch eShop now!

Oh wait... another false alarm.

(Still no update on the XboxOne submission from Pipeworks, though... that's not good. I bet they're attending another birthday party just like this one... waste of precious time.)
Plz stop alarming all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom