Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what are we to do
With our lovely creations
Must we go off and form new nations
In yet another empty land
But now with 1.3 in our builder's hand
To see a cave, of marble and granite
In such a land our power is not finite
Pre wall of flesh, pre mech bosses too
A grand fight, again we go through
A hole with some sand
Is our new land
No creations?
If only there was world re-generation
I saw a post on this, but I can't refind
Will this and thread be combined?
I guess will use new new furnishing
Or to the 1st world I'll be returning
With desert and cave in my arms
And show the world some 1.3 charms

This is amazing news. I was last working on an adventure map and decided to wait until 1.3 was done. I cannot wait to get back into Terraria again. Even with Skyrim VR and all the other VR games I own. They will be put on the backlog once 1.3 comes out. Thank you to everyone involved in making this a reality. And I know 1.3 inst even out yet but I am most excited for 1.3.1 with all the new wiring stuff. Again thanks.

Maybe but the update for ps4 has been sent to Sony and I play on ps4.

But it still could be delayed again, just because it's been submitted for Cert. Testing doesn't mean it's going to come though. As excited as I am to get it for PS4, I know there might be a slight chance they find a bug or two that still need to be fixed. In that case it'll go back to Pipeworks and they'll have to fix the bug(s) and then send it back. Although I'm crossing my fingers that it won't happen, there's still that chance.

Got a question for the admin or devs: will the controls on the PS4 and Xbox1 be just like the PC controller controls, or something different? I find the current console controls to be horrid and hard to get used to even after playing for many hours.

Got a question for the admin or devs: will the controls on the PS4 and Xbox1 be just like the PC controller controls, or something different? I find the current console controls to be horrid and hard to get used to even after playing for many hours.
From what I've seen from the Pipeworks videos/streams, you will be able to configure the controls any way you like. There are at least a couple of default control profiles.

iv been so so so long pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just release it on xbox most games on xbox have that "bug" (its not a bug in most games) even the old terraria has it! also its been too long just release it already! I'm dying over here
[doublepost=1512667008,1512666960][/doublepost]
iv been so so so long pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just release it on xbox most games on xbox have that "bug" (its not a bug in most games) even the old terraria has it! also its been too long just release it already! I'm dying over here
I need a profile pic....
[doublepost=1512667147][/doublepost]its going to turn out like 1.2 .......................jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom