Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next friday, so the 8th of December.

I don't have any info on that, but it seems highly unlikely that they finish the port within two weeks.
Well I don't know what time zone you're in but the 8th it tomorrow for me. And what do they mean by that? Is it coming OUT on the 8th approximately or are they submitting it for certification?

YEEEEESSSSS
Still, I do feel slightly disappointed at the Xbox issue as I myself am an Xbox user, but the "losing progress" thing is a big deal, so thank you for delaying it. I would hate to get a really good item, then have my power go out and then lose the item.
[doublepost=1512690660,1512690555][/doublepost]
I am a bit disappointed at the slight delay Xbox will be getting, with me playing exclusively on Xbox and all.

But I know Pipeworks will be working their butts off to make sure they reach their goal. :)
Other than that...
Finally.
I actually just feel the need to say that I love your Terraria rules, and more people need to abide by them >:3

The wait was long to say the least but man this is great news.
My son and I are so looking forward to this, I hope Xbox will get it before Xmas, great game to play during those couple weeks of vacation.

Congrats to all involved to make this happen.
We probably will, no-one knows yet.

PC Master Race: The update will be never be released. Get a PC, you dirty ugly peasant.
*Terraria 1.3 console update released*
Console user: That's where you're are wrong kiddo!
PC Master Race: You dead to me.

Estimated to submit for certification, for XBox One.

I am now rehyped for this update, doesn't cert usually take like two weeks? I wonder if like everyone was to call microsoft at once once the update drops and just be all up in their **** if they would cave like any normal person would, I say we drive this hype train right through their front door and mow down the greeters.

"Ain't nobody stop the Cole Train baby!"

I am now rehyped for this update, doesn't cert usually take like two weeks? I wonder if like everyone was to call microsoft at once once the update drops and just be all up in their **** if they would cave like any normal person would, I say we drive this hype train right through their front door and mow down the greeters.

"Ain't nobody stop the Cole Train baby!"
That would be a bad idea, and most likely cause further delay if anything.

Once Microsoft/Sony has it in their hands, it's all up to them at that point.

Yes finally!!! Good thing I started preparing soon! (I just started yesterday due to my fear of my prepared worldsdying due to hidden hacked items...) Also for any Pipeworks humans here what's gonna happen if those are present?

YEEEEESSSSS
Still, I do feel slightly disappointed at the Xbox issue as I myself am an Xbox user, but the "losing progress" thing is a big deal, so thank you for delaying it. I would hate to get a really good item, then have my power go out and then lose the item.
[doublepost=1512690660,1512690555][/doublepost]
I actually just feel the need to say that I love your Terraria rules, and more people need to abide by them >:3
Thank you! =3
And yes, those who do not abide to these rules should be thrown into Terraria prison. :naughty:

I am sooooooooo happy to see this news
pipeworks is so nice for doing this thanks(would have been at great thing to pull up at thanksgiving ):joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::pinky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom