Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we not allowed to talk about Red's wings?o_O
[doublepost=1513003649,1513003415][/doublepost]LET'S JUST SAY I HAVE A PAIR... Would I be able to talk about it?
Also, I have never hacked my PS4.
That's just illegal.-_-
I did not hack, but my friends have friends of friends of friends of friends who hack.:sigh:
Everybody I know has a pair.
Just saying...
[doublepost=1513003801][/doublepost]
Who did the art work for the front that's awesome!!!
Loki did.
[doublepost=1513003819][/doublepost]And it's awesome!

Loki did.

LOL....not hardly. I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination. That art is courtesy of @Crowno

Why are we not allowed to talk about Red's wings?

Because they are unobtainable items on Console (pending the 1.3 update) and thus can only be obtained via hacking or other illegitimate means (even if given by a friend of a friend of a friend).

OH MY GOSH LOKI ACTUALLY QUOTED ME!!!!:eek::eek::eek::naughty:
Wait, does that mean it's illegal to have them equipped/inventory?
ARE MY FRIENDS CRIMINALS?????
[doublepost=1513005152,1513005061][/doublepost]Sry I meant @Crowno.
[doublepost=1513005479][/doublepost]Also, will my friend's Terraria files or saves or something get corrupt or deleted or banned or something???:zombie:

I'm so excited for 1.3!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1512925420,1512925343][/doublepost]:eek::eek::eek::D
[doublepost=1512925494][/doublepost]Wait, will my data corrupt if I keep stuff that says, "You shouldn't have this."?????
[doublepost=1512925541][/doublepost]:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OH MY GOSH LOKI ACTUALLY QUOTED ME!!!!:eek::eek::eek::naughty:
Wait, does that mean it's illegal to have them equipped/inventory?
ARE MY FRIENDS CRIMINALS?????
[doublepost=1513005152,1513005061][/doublepost]Sry I meant @Crowno.

@NeonCreeper246

When making posts and you have more content to add to your post after you have already posted, please use the edit button rather than making posting again in the future. After another member has posted, at that point it's fine to post on the Thread normally.

We do not permit Double Posting in general Discussion Threads for several reasons, which includes sending multiple alerts to members watching the Thread. Along with being spam-like in nature.

I literally said this earlier, 1.2 was hilariously broked.
I started playing terraria when 1.2 came out for the 360 and I don't remember it being as broken as like skate 3 for an example.
[doublepost=1513010783,1513010593][/doublepost]
Can’t wait for this thing. Also, will you be updating the XB1 leaderboards to include all bosses, besides the mechanical bosses? I’m in the top 25, and I need to get higher.
Actually I would rather the leaderboard for xbone to be reset since it's filled with cheaters.

Has anyone looked back at the page for when 1.2.4 was announced, and compared the dates of it being certified? I wonder how long that took..?

I think I'm gonna build a cool rollercoaster for 1.3 when it comes out on PS4. I wish you could add in loops or corkscrews. That's be sweet.

Can we expect new achievements/trophies to be released?
Any chance of a tracker/checklist for achievements in future too? There are a lot of armour and pets out there right now, let alone when this update comes out, it would be pretty handy if there was a tracker/check list.

Okay, I'm going to try and clarify split-screen.

The game has the expectation that is always able to run 60 FPS, however there are situations like 3-4 player split-screen where the frame-rate that is being rendered on screen is lower than that.

As a result we technically capped the frame-rate at 30 FPS for split-screen however due to some of the techniques we employed (like VSync) there will be some variation.

Can we expect new achievements/trophies to be released?
Any chance of a tracker/checklist for achievements in future too? There are a lot of armour and pets out there right now, let alone when this update comes out, it would be pretty handy if there was a tracker/check list.
There's no new trophies, not sure if the PC achievements will carry over or not.

As for the tracker, just put the stuff in a chest and count it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom