Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm glad I own a PS4 then.
[doublepost=1513034580,1513034532][/doublepost]By the way I post a lot cause I want Eye of Cthulhu title.:D:naughty:

Hopefully, Pipeworks can handle Suspended State and be able to launch Xbox into submission by Tuesday or Wednesday. But judging how speedy they are, we might get news of the submission before we know it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--- Double Post Merged, 8 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 9 minutes ago --- By the way I post a lot cause I want Eye of Cthulhu title.:D:naughty:

From before, please use the edit button to the bottom left of your post if no one else has posted yet.

This is also off-topic from the Thread Topic. Please ensure your posts are related to the Thread Topic.

LOL....not hardly. I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination. That art is courtesy of @Crowno

@Crowno
did a fantastic peice! Skills! Also my hearts beating so fast for the update! I haven't been this excited since Bad Company 2

Last edited:
Can you guys just automatically upload this to my Switch when it comes out?

I left money on the counter, just take what's fair.

I started playing terraria when 1.2 came out for the 360 and I don't remember it being as broken as like skate 3 for an example.
[doublepost=1513010783,1513010593][/doublepost]
Actually I would rather the leaderboard for xbone to be reset since it's filled with cheaters.
I swear the game crashed every- read my older post here about the piggy bank bug, and do some research, trust me, 1.2 was broke as heck.

I actually fixed my world when 1.2 first came out. All you had to do was take down all your campfires and your world would pretty much fix itself back then. It was a world gen bug. Otherwize the update was nice.

HELL YEAH!Terraria 1.3 is almost there.
Im so excited
2013 - 1.2 PC
2014 - 1.2 PS4
2015 - 1.3 PC
2016 - nothin or i don’t remember
2017 - 1.3 PS4
OH MY GOD,Finally

(my english is bad sorry)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.