Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point in time the devs were considering adding Cthulhu into the game, however it’s extremely unlikely to happen now. :p

I personally would prefer a revamped Ocram before we get Cthulhu.

Just curious, but did that exploit where you could just duplicate items by throwing an item to a second player, having them quit out and then not saving yourself so you keep that item.

I am unfortunatly one of those people who Dad to do anything they can to cut corners with grinding, but at the same time I hate doing it (makes no sense, lol).

Just curious, but did that exploit where you could just duplicate items by throwing an item to a second player, having them quit out and then not saving yourself so you keep that item.

I am unfortunatly one of those people who Dad to do anything they can to cut corners with grinding, but at the same time I hate doing it (makes no sense, lol).
The only way to patch that exploit would be forcing everyone to save at the same time. That's not really an acceptable solution.
It will be harder to use the exploit after the update though, as the only exit option is "Save and Quit" (like on pc). If you want to exit without saving you will have to force quit the entire game.

As 1.3 is a complete re-write, will the update be delivered in the usual fashion (i.e. an update notification and patch download) or will a new version have to be downloaded from the PSN store?

As 1.3 is a complete re-write, will the update be delivered in the usual fashion (i.e. an update notification and patch download) or will a new version have to be downloaded from the PSN store?

it will be delivered in the usual way, i imagine... cause in the end, it's still an update, not a different game.

Oh, I am disappointed
Don't be.
Pipeworks devs have been working extremely hard!!
I'm so glad they took the time to update us.
(even if it was their one job)
BUT IT WAS HARD!
Wait, why am I saying this
I didn't do jack squat.:D
Okay, Tuesday morning. Let's see if it releases in a few hours.
A boy can hope. :)
YES A BOY CAN HYPE!!!!!!!
Wait u said he can hope?
oh dat to...-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom