Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I haven't had any problems crafting water and lavafall blocks and walls on Xbox360.

Can anyone confirm the following:
Didn't you previously be able to plant seeds in pots if there were plants in them? It would plant, and harvest plants and/or seeds, I think. Now you have to pick out the plants before seeding.
This is likely their attempt at preventing the accidental consumption of multiple seeds. It used to be that you could accidentally plant seeds before a herb had grown enough to drop anything. Thus you'd waste seeds.

i wont say anything about that;(:dryadcry:
Damn that sucks. Hope that doesnt happen to me. I made a pretty impressive map and its almost ready to hold up against hardmode corruption. Hope you get your map up again Bruno. Tell you what: If you lose your character next while it has some important items on it, come visit my map. I have plenty of extra life crystals and Mana stars collected to upgrade a new character plus plenty of extra gear you can use to get going again. My gamertag is on my bio for this site. Gotta warn you though my connection does suck. I know how bad it sucks to lose a map and i'm willing to help other players when I can.

Last edited:
Probably already heard this from somebody else but Palm trees on the Xbox 360 version are not growing. I've been able to plant them successfully but no matter how long I wait and no matter how far apart I plant them, none of them will grow. I've had to resort to world hopping to get Palm wood because they only seem to spawn on world creation and can't be regrown. Its really annoying because I try to build each house to match each NPC and since the Angler is found in the Ocean biome I wanted to build his house and furniture primarily out of Palm wood. :(

Glad to see the third of these up and running - here is hoping that it is as fruitful as the other two (Mobile, 3DS) continue to be!

:)
The damage on 360 is INSANE u.u please fix this, it makes the game so unenjoyable, Its as if the damaged is multiplied X10 Its really ridiculous, besides that the game looks fine n.n
[DOUBLEPOST=1451272870,1451272606][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've found that sometimes I walk through 1 block wide walls. I'm not sure why. It seems to happen randomly. [360]
That has happened to me too u.u even before the update

The damage on 360 is INSANE u.u please fix this, it makes the game so unenjoyable, Its as if the damaged is multiplied X10 Its really ridiculous, besides that the game looks fine n.n
Well... not just 360, that happens on every any platform.
and it's fall damage, if you find a lucky horseshoe, keep it equipped always. until you get wings.

Can confirm on PS Vita that the Eyeball Spring doesn't summon the corresponding pet, and wooden crates can't be opened.

EDIT: Also, the save bug seems to happen even more now.

Is this worldgen bug?
Terraria_20151228201826.jpg

Noticed some bugs. (ps vita version)
When placing down a Boreal Workbench it emits light:
2015-12-27-191750.jpg
Zephyr Fish as well as Baby Grinch and Mini Minotaur pets destroy grass/flowers, vines while moving through them.
Zephyr Fish and Mini Minotaur pets don't disappear after you cancel out the pet buff. It will stay until you either die or re-enter the world.
2015-12-28-214115.jpg
Also some pets after some time make a smoke animation (same when you summon them)
I don't know if its intended or not, but now you can summon pets by pressing quick buff button.
Palm trees doesn't grow from acorns on ANY type of sand.

PS: after the update Orange Bloodroots became more common, which is great news for lots of players!

Edit: forgot to mention that, white horseshoe ballon and yellow horseshoe ballon STILL have their abilities swaped.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had the problem on the Xbox one where you can't log the fourth player in? We have tried everything and we used to play four players all the time. Now after the update we can only log 3 players in.

Hey I just realized that nobody has reported on this bug yet but I've noticed that the Frostspark boots no longer sound as fast as they used to. I haven't checked the other running boots but if my Running boots are doing that then I dought that they are the only one's doing it. Probably should have reported that earlier, My Derp.:confused:

There is an issue with the Angler when he gives you a quest.
The Angler is suppose to say where the fish is that you're trying to catch, like on the PC.
Because of this, I have not been able to complete a single quest because I do not know it's location.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451350672,1451350516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I just realized that nobody has reported on this bug yet but I've noticed that the Frostspark boots no longer sound as fast as they used to. I haven't checked the other running boots but if my Running boots are doing that then I dought that they are the only one's doing it. Probably should have reported that earlier, My Derp.:confused:
That's the same with my Minishark. It sounds like it shoots 5 in 2 seconds, but in reality it fires a lot faster.

The Angler is suppose to say where the fish is that you're trying to catch, like on the PC.
Because of this, I have not been able to complete a single quest because I do not know it's location.
What do you mean by that? Does he give hints at all?

With most quests, no hints at all. Like, how an I suposed to know a Hellfish or whatever is in caverns, I found out by looking it up, rather then the underworld?
If you really think about what he says, it's quite obvious where the fish is caught. He usually gives quite good hints. Some aren't as obvious though.

as far as fishing quests go you can always wiki where the fish is. There are at least 2 sites in which to find such info. But yes I agree that he's sposed to give you a hint and/or a picture of what said fish looks like.

[DOUBLEPOST=1451350672,1451350516][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's the same with my Minishark. It sounds like it shoots 5 in 2 seconds, but in reality it fires a lot faster.
Yeah I hope they get the Minishark fixed too. I talked about that in a previous post. If you've fired the Snowball cannon before then you'll probably notice that the Minishark now sounds exactly the same as the Snowball cannon which means the problem is probably connected with it. As for the Angler, I haven't had any problems with him yet but I'll update my post if I find any. I have talked to him but I've decided that I wanted to get a few things done before I go fishing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom