Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

@Deanzor - any further things that he can try? As this is an isolated case, @Crow2112 - contrasted with the previous widespread outage - it is likely going to take some back and forth to sort it out. How long ago did you sub the ticket - and you say you received no response?

We've fixed an issue in the upcoming patch that *may* be related to this. That patch will be available very soon, announcement this week.

Trying to crossplay my ps4 with my wife on ps3 and it still wont do so. Keeps popping and error. Even with everywhere stating its been made to crossplay between all playstation playforms

Ticket was submitted this past Sunday. No response as of 10:00 pm, last night EST. Have a broken finger as of yesterday, sooooo. Anyway, I just don't enjoy coming on here and being told that I'm out of line. 57 year old gamer that started b4 DND, Zork, wrote code, debugged back in the day. i understand that there is so much more now and have respect for the devs, but not for trolls. Just killing them, or be-friending them... Depends what I'm playing.
:) I made fun of my son for this game when he picked it up on steam when it first hit. Then I saw it for iOS, got for my iPad and lost a month or so of time and ask him a thousand questions. Now have it for PC, PS4 and X1. Love it and I really am excited for Otherworld. Just frustrated we can't play together on X1.

Can you do me a favour, @Crow2112?

Can you go into the network settings on your X1 and tell me what the console reports as your NAT type? Strict/Moderate etc? Also good to get the same info from your son's side.

Also, are you able to join your son's game from the dashboard? If he's in a game, you should be able to press HOME, browse to him in your friends list, select, and press Join Game. Failing that, can he invite you and have you join by accepting the invite?

There are six tests you can do

You host, can son see your game in the lobby list? Sounds like this is a no.
You host, son attempts to join via dashboard.
You host, set game in invite only, invite son.
Son hosts, can you see the game in the lobby list? Also no?
Son hosts, you attempt to join from dash.
Son hosts, invite only, invites you.

Let me know which of these works, if any.

Tonight I've been able to reproduce an issue in one of these six in the current retail, but am able to get into games on the other 5. So if it's a complete shut out for you, that is noteworthy for sure.

On my end, I was not able to see my friend in America's game hosted, but he was always able to see mine. We were always able to get in via the dash. This was in my office where NAT type is set to strict (which causes issues for many games) so keen to know if yours is the same.

My game on Xbox One is experiencing very bad lagging issues that weren't a problem with the first part of the 1.2.4 update. An image of my base area should be on screen. I've started other games and have explored other areas of the same map I'm having issues with and it seems that areas I have little to no architectural design in are not having lag issues. The game gets real bad when it's split screen. Idk if the issue is my large amounts of chests In my storage facility for all my ideas in the game or if it's the mass amounts of building materials on screen. But if anyone could help or maybe tell me or others if they are having similar issues with the new update. I don't know if anyone else has experience these issues on Xbox One or any other consoles with the second update 1.2.4.
probably the chests. do have them named to? that might eat away at your ram to
I had signs above my chests at the time for names due to not being able to name chests before the update. I broke all them and nothing.. and I hadn't had the issue before the update. But later I did replace the names onto the chests and still the same.

Can you do me a favour, @Crow2112?

Can you go into the network settings on your X1 and tell me what the console reports as your NAT type? Strict/Moderate etc? Also good to get the same info from your son's side.

Also, are you able to join your son's game from the dashboard? If he's in a game, you should be able to press HOME, browse to him in your friends list, select, and press Join Game. Failing that, can he invite you and have you join by accepting the invite?

There are six tests you can do

You host, can son see your game in the lobby list? Sounds like this is a no.
You host, son attempts to join via dashboard.
You host, set game in invite only, invite son.
Son hosts, can you see the game in the lobby list? Also no?
Son hosts, you attempt to join from dash.
Son hosts, invite only, invites you.

Let me know which of these works, if any.

Tonight I've been able to reproduce an issue in one of these six in the current retail, but am able to get into games on the other 5. So if it's a complete shut out for you, that is noteworthy for sure.

On my end, I was not able to see my friend in America's game hosted, but he was always able to see mine. We were always able to get in via the dash. This was in my office where NAT type is set to strict (which causes issues for many games) so keen to know if yours is the same.

Just got the new update for X1. No multiplayer available. Still grayed out with no way to highlight.

NAT settings on both machines is Open. All of the tests fail. Says we can't join because we are not in multiplayer. Neither of us can see each others games, to join. Can't host multiplayer for him or I to join.

Just got the new update for X1. No multiplayer available. Still grayed out with no way to highlight.

NAT settings on both machines is Open. All of the tests fail. Says we can't join because we are not in multiplayer. Neither of us can see each others games, to join. Can't host multiplayer for him or I to join.

Do you have an Xbox Live gold subscription?

Is it just the connection between you two - as in can you connect to others' games?

It is quite strange that you are having this isolated issue. When you say the tests fail - what tests, the online troubleshooter?

Is it just the connection between you two - as in can you connect to others' games?

It is quite strange that you are having this isolated issue. When you say the tests fail - what tests, the online troubleshooter?
The tests were given to me ny Deamzor early in this post. Yes, we can play any other game multiplayer, either with each other, or with others on XGold. This circle is getting old. If you have question, please refer back to previous post in this topic. I'm over it. Schools back in sesion. So, doesn't make much difference right now. Guess it's just broke. Lost faith. When Deanzor ask if we had Gold, I just about lost it. I'm not that stupid. Seems like this is just a run around to keep me trying different things that I have already posted about not being able to do. Anyway, over it. Hope your new project comes out complete and not full of bugs, when it comes out in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018....

Okay, the first post has not been updated since February. Do you think it's time for a fresh thread with the new recent update? If not to enumerate the reported bugs to date, then at least to retire this old thread?

I reported many bugs that were not addressed in this last update, and I hear the next planned update is going to add new content. I'd appreciate some transparency regarding what is being done with all the bug submissions. At the moment without feedback, it feels like a waste of time to submit more. With more feedback, I think I could manage being a little more patient when the next release still doesn't fix them.

The tests were given to me ny Deamzor early in this post. Yes, we can play any other game multiplayer, either with each other, or with others on XGold. This circle is getting old. If you have question, please refer back to previous post in this topic. I'm over it. Schools back in sesion. So, doesn't make much difference right now. Guess it's just broke. Lost faith. When Deanzor ask if we had Gold, I just about lost it. I'm not that stupid. Seems like this is just a run around to keep me trying different things that I have already posted about not being able to do. Anyway, over it. Hope your new project comes out complete and not full of bugs, when it comes out in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018....

I wasn't asking about other games. I was asking about other sessions of Terraria MP.

I get the frustration, but if you don't see that people are making earnest attempts to try and ferret out the issue - no matter how minute each possibility may be - then I don't know what to tell you. Noone is giving you the run around. You have an isolated issue that is clearly not widespread at all (yours is the only current one like this of which I am aware) and you are getting direct assistance from someone that has direct access to the dev team in @Deanzor. Not some random CS rep.

I'm sure it is beyond frustrating, but you have to work through the steps and the process with him so that any solution can be found. Not trying to be overly challenging - just saying.

I wasn't asking about other games. I was asking about other sessions of Terraria MP.

I get the frustration, but if you don't see that people are making earnest attempts to try and ferret out the issue - no matter how minute each possibility may be - then I don't know what to tell you. Noone is giving you the run around. You have an isolated issue that is clearly not widespread at all (yours is the only current one like this of which I am aware) and you are getting direct assistance from someone that has direct access to the dev team in @Deanzor. Not some random CS rep.

I'm sure it is beyond frustrating, but you have to work through the steps and the process with him so that any solution can be found. Not trying to be overly challenging - just saying.

@Crow2112 Sorry you feel like you're being patronised, but I have no way of knowing what the set up of your machine is.

Can you also try this, which I've just been made aware of:

"You may have accidentally skipped the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Not accepting the EULA will turn off access to online features.

Please re-read the EULA by selecting 'Help & Options' from the Main Menu, and then selecting 'Re-read EULA'."

Is anyone else having a problem with the spectre mask? I have the set bonus but when I use a mage weapon, the extra damage particles don't appear

@Crow2112 Sorry you feel like you're being patronised, but I have no way of knowing what the set up of your machine is.

"You may have accidentally skipped the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Not accepting the EULA will turn off access to online features.

Please re-read the EULA by selecting 'Help & Options' from the Main Menu, and then selecting 'Re-read EULA'."

Ok, so we neither one, have any option to read, or even see EULA in the options menu, period. We have both purchased the game as a download from the X1 store. We can see no other games (because we're not signed in for multiplayer because it's grayed out), I can't see him playing and he can't see me playing. Can view the leaderboard, but that's it. Can't invite, can't even join, bc we're not signed in for mp.

Just got off the phone with XBox support. Checked both of our accounts, they are both good to play multiplayer, all settings are correct. Was told 3rd party problem. That's why I posted here. And we are the only ones with this problem?

Last edited:
Hi everybody ! I have discovered a glitch on psvita... If we use the magic mirror and we quickly enter in the inventory and take a item, it will be duplicate ! This glitch can be only use in multiplayer and we shouldn't be the host for the glitch work !

Back
Top Bottom