Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I wouldn't talk about glitches here or anywhere for that matter. It's actually not allowed on the forums here.
How so? Glitches are the same as bugs, as far as I know. I'm sure the developers would like to hear about them.

@Tunnel King I've seen people warned here not to talk about glitches and how to do them to get items that aren't supposed to be in the game. I was only letting him know so he doesn't get told by someone else later. No harm done.

People are told not to discuss hacking their devices - how to get unobtainable items or unlimited stacks of items, for example. Those aren't glitches, those are modifications of the game files. The developers can't easily prevent that from happening, but using such hacks can cause problems that the dev's shouldn't have to waste time fixing.

Things that aren't supposed to happen - like the event described by @YoungFrenchKing01 - should be reported so that the devs can look into it.

People are told not to discuss hacking their devices - how to get unobtainable items or unlimited stacks of items, for example. Those aren't glitches, those are modifications of the game files. The developers can't easily prevent that from happening, but using such hacks can cause problems that the dev's shouldn't have to waste time fixing.

Things that aren't supposed to happen - like the event described by @YoungFrenchKing01 - should be reported so that the devs can look into it.

so I should wait a dev or I can go to sleep, I'm bored :sigh:

Being a person who never used hair dye it looks really cool in game. good use of the familiar wig too.

Now, I know we just got an update, and I'm thrilled we can use Titanium for Ocram, but why can't we use Orichalcum or Palladium? I just want to craft spectral armor. I made a new world for the update and got screwed over by the ore spawns.

Hello, I'm having a problem with my ocean. I've built an house on the beach, with some pillars going underwater, and I actuated the blocks of the pillars, but I've found that those blocks are drying my ocean little by little everytime I load the world. Is just a problem of mine? This bug has already been reported? I made a research on google and the only thing I've found is this line from the Actuator page of the wiki:"1.2.4: Actuated tiles no longer remove the water over them on world load."
As far as I could understand from the wiki, 1.2.4 is the equivalent of 1.09 August update for console version, so why I'm still having this issue?

Hello, I'm having a problem with my ocean. I've built an house on the beach, with some pillars going underwater, and I actuated the blocks of the pillars, but I've found that those blocks are drying my ocean little by little everytime I load the world. Is just a problem of mine? This bug has already been reported? I made a research on google and the only thing I've found is this line from the Actuator page of the wiki:"1.2.4: Actuated tiles no longer remove the water over them on world load."
As far as I could understand from the wiki, 1.2.4 is the equivalent of 1.09 August update for console version, so why I'm still having this issue?
That bug is still in the console version. I reported it too using their form a couple a months ago, but it wasn't fixed. :(
As for your pillars, you can use Fences instead. They look pretty good as pillars when stacked height-wise.

That bug is still in the console version. I reported it too using their form a couple a months ago, but it wasn't fixed. :(
As for your pillars, you can use Fences instead. They look pretty good as pillars when stacked height-wise.
I've read that the August update was the last one for old gen console. If this is true, this and other bugs will not be fixed? For example, the Rune Wizard Robe is not visualised properly on my mannequin; and I still have the wire limit for teleporters; and some other bugs that I don't remember at the moment...this is really annoying :(
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, I'll give it a try :)

I've read that the August update was the last one for old gen console. If this is true, this and other bugs will not be fixed? For example, the Rune Wizard Robe is not visualised properly on my mannequin; and I still have the wire limit for teleporters; and some other bugs that I don't remember at the moment...this is really annoying :(
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, I'll give it a try :)
Sadly, this was probably the last update for old gen. I don't think there will be any more.
To give them some credit, they did fix a lot of bugs in the last two updates. The major one for me was the bug with Switches & Plates & Timers activating wires in a 1-tile radius. Fixing that made it possible to build some machines that weren't possible before.
As for the wire limit, they did try to fix that but the old gen consoles doesn't have enough RAM for it.

Sadly, this was probably the last update for old gen. I don't think there will be any more.
To give them some credit, they did fix a lot of bugs in the last two updates. The major one for me was the bug with Switches & Plates & Timers activating wires in a 1-tile radius. Fixing that made it possible to build some machines that weren't possible before.
As for the wire limit, they did try to fix that but the old gen consoles doesn't have enough RAM for it.
Thanks for clarifying that, at least now I know is not just my problem :)

Back
Top Bottom