Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Does anyone play terraria on PS VITA? I need adds from people that do. Add me DropDeadOliver
Hi @XXXXDrAculaXXXX, please keep the posts looking for other players to play with in the Console Quick Hookup section. It's been awhile since you've posted in there, so you may have forgotten about it. Or you can also post something like this on your own profile. Thanks.

Just found out tonight if you place a grey brick in a player, npc, or summon it turns into a glowing snail, if you continue to hold it endlessly spawns thems and using all your blocks up.

Same thing happened when i was summoning the easy mode eye but instead consumed it and spawned a black scorpion instead

I have a room for my dryad, and in her room there's these 3 blocks for the floor that, after a while after placing, will disappear. it doesn't matter which block I use, and it's always the same 3 blocks.

I have a room for my dryad, and in her room there's these 3 blocks for the floor that, after a while after placing, will disappear. it doesn't matter which block I use, and it's always the same 3 blocks.
Are the three blocks in the same spot as where your natural spawn is? If you magic mirror home, or respawn after death, and you have blocks in the way, the game will break the blocks to allow you to spawn there.

Afraid it simply is not possible. The Wii U lacks the necessary hardware specs (RAM, mainly) to handle the increases seen with hardware requirements during the jump from 1.2.4 - 1.3. :(

Afraid it simply is not possible. The Wii U lacks the necessary hardware specs (RAM, mainly) to handle the increases seen with hardware requirements during the jump from 1.2.4 - 1.3. :(
To back up this claim, a player was crashing in online multiplayer on wii U because it couldn't handle loading up the world.

Can anyone please explain why I can't place track while riding the minecart on XB1?

I'd like to place in the air, like the PC version. XB1 version, when you try to place track, it pulls you out of the minecart.. wtf?

any info much appreciated. thanks

Can anyone please explain why I can't place track while riding the minecart on XB1?

I'd like to place in the air, like the PC version. XB1 version, when you try to place track, it pulls you out of the minecart.. wtf?

That feature was added in 1.3. Console is currently equivalent to 1.2.4.

Using items whilst mounted was only added in 1.3. You'll have to grapple to the tracks if you want to make an air rail. I suggest you start at the far right as it's been my experience it will automatically pull you left if you just rapid fire the grapple key.

Que va dévernir les versions xbox 360 et ps3 serront t-il concerné pour la mise a jour 1.3 ?
D'accord. Il y a un petit fil. Ce thread décrit pourquoi il n'y aura plus de mises à jour pour les systèmes de dernière génération. Je pense que, à ce moment-là, tout le monde devrait recevoir le mémo. Cependant, nous avons encore des gens qui demandent des mises à jour futures. Certes, ils n'ont probablement pas lu le sujet (ou encore le lire), mais il est temps de passer à autre chose. Si vous êtes ennuyé de 1.2.4, allez trouver quelque chose. Peut-être que ce soit un excellent joueur et que vous trouviez des peeps ici et jouez les uns avec les autres.

So has anyone else had a problem with crafting the alternate versions of living fire blocks?.... Iv been trying to find them all day and can't seem to find where to craft them.... I have 4 ultra bright torches 20 ichor and 101 living fire and the crystal ball but it isn't showing up on my tractable items... Any help would be appreciated

So has anyone else had a problem with crafting the alternate versions of living fire blocks?.... Iv been trying to find them all day and can't seem to find where to craft them.... I have 4 ultra bright torches 20 ichor and 101 living fire and the crystal ball but it isn't showing up on my tractable items... Any help would be appreciated
The variations of living fire blocks were introduced in the 1.3 update, which console does not have.

Xbox One and PS4 will get the 1.3 update, targeted for before July
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Back
Top Bottom