Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Since the New update on PS vita touch screen wont work correctly when in Chest screen.the touch is 2 fields above or under my touch input Please fix it fast

Last edited:
Initially that was the plan, but eventually infinite wiring was not implemented because of performance/memory issues on some of the lower end platforms.
OK, thanks. Will it be patched soon? Or will it come along with the 1.3 stuff in a few years time?

OK, thanks. Will it be patched soon? Or will it come along with the 1.3 stuff in a few years time?
It will not be patched because it turned out to cause issues on lower end platforms. In other words, it isn't possible to add for the console versions.

@Jasjenl I'm really curious about what you did to address the memory issues that Vita had; Did you implement streaming? Might that be the reason why some Vita users experience slowdowns when there's a lot of NPCs?

@Jasjenl I'm really curious about what you did to address the memory issues that Vita had; Did you implement streaming? Might that be the reason why some Vita users experience slowdowns when there's a lot of NPCs?
In the last update nothing was changed that could influence that. The memory issues were already addressed in an intermediate Vita only update that was released in January, but that was not really a change to the game itself rather than that we switch the Vita itself to a different mode that gives the game more memory. That doesn't affect performance in any way though.
If the PS4 version is different enough from the PS3 etc. to not be cross-buy product, can't you just add if for PS4?
Since all Playstation platforms are cross play it cannot be fixed just for PS4.

Can't it be an offline feature only? Like not being able to read other player's signs online?
While I want infinite wiring too, I think it's a bad idea to implement it only on a specific platform/game mode. Think about the confusion it would cause...

It was bad enough that the wiring bug with switches plates etc existed for such a long time that wiring had to be done differently than on PC.

Well I'm crossing my fingers about the console to have a update from what the wiki says about tomorrow. This wiki is a "Offical wiki" of terraria and if there is no update/fix on that date then.................WHAT THE HELL IT'S NOT OFFICAL WHERE IS IT GETTING THESE SOURCES FROM. Well that felt better sorta. I really can't wait I REALLY want to get back to playing this but it's not stable yet until I find out otherwise, (ugh I can't believe im going to say this) do you guys just want to lose players to minecraft cause I'm just about tempted to do so. Well I'm off for now check back in here and on the PS3 about any updates to the console.
Image posted from google search
index.php

I found a bug in the wiring mechanics. I have one world where I have 2 wiring systems, each with a lever. One lever still works but the other one doesn't work anymore. I have replaced that one with a switch and it works again. But then in another world where I have like 5 wiring systems, all with switches, and only 1 works.

I found a bug in the wiring mechanics. I have one world where I have 2 wiring systems, each with a lever. One lever still works but the other one doesn't work anymore. I have replaced that one with a switch and it works again. But then in another world where I have like 5 wiring systems, all with switches, and only 1 works.

I encountered that as well, even though there is no way for me to infer if it is by design or not, I can tell you the output of a lever cannot overlap the lever more than once, or it will disable the output. Removing the excess wire that overlaps the switch will fix it (if suitable, replacing it with a switch will also fix it since it can't overlap more than once since it is a 1x1 tile.

Back
Top Bottom