Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

the lazer gun droped from wall of flesh dose less magic damage
[doublepost=1469076851,1469076730][/doublepost]May the pig army defeat the birds ;D
[doublepost=1469076953][/doublepost]Hey i named a safe and my game crashed too

Well, still can't make wires work any farther than before. Long wiring Xbox One has. Infinite, it does not.

Now I AM in an older world. Shouldn't be an issue tho.

Deanzor posted this on the console update thread

"A note for people with teleporter issues: for technical reasons, the range over which wires are functional on console is limited. It's not 'infinite' like on PC. So if your teleporters are wired up correctly and non working, then try shorter runs of
wire."

Hope this helps.

All of this (the bugs, that is), and the holy arrows still aren't fixed (May work in Dev environment but not initial release). And about the nerfed Magic damage, they kinda hit the Spectre Hood and flipped its damage output ie. Bubble Gun used to wreck everything at shotgun range (101 magic damage for me), but now it does only 61 damage (Without Hood, 93)

Last edited:
All of this (the bugs, that is), and the holy arrows still aren't fixed (May work in Dev environment but not initial release). And about the nerfed Magic damage, they kinda hit the Spectre Hood and flipped its damage output ie. Bubble Gun used to wreck everything at shotgun range (101 magic damage for me), but now it does only 61 damage (Without Hood, 93)
Spectre hood is supposed to reduce your damage. It's to balance the healing you get from it

Also with Vanity items, the cloaks won't show up when wearing wings. I tried equipping them over the armor vanity slots, but I can't.

Also with Vanity items, the cloaks won't show up when wearing wings. I tried equipping them over the armor vanity slots, but I can't.
Not a bug. Wings take priority over cloaks
Best thing you can do is disable the visibility for the wings, enable the visibility the cloak, and don't fly. This makes the cloak visible when standing still or walking, but wings always appear when falling/flying

So there are two Lihzahrds kicking this door. In an attempt to break it, I mine the top block. Suddenly DOORS EXPLODE EVERYWHERE.
There's a well known (lest I think so) glitch with temple doors that allow you to get infinite amounts of them. If you break it or as you discovered the block above it with the picksaw. The door will just repawn endlessly. It only stops if you use a temple key

When is the XBox One multiplayer getting fixed? This team can not release a patch, without 16 more patches to fix the last, that didn't work in the first place. Makes me want to buy all of their products and wait to play them.

I am 99% sure someone somewhere has already mentioned this, but painting slime blocks white causes a black blotch to appear on the block you painted.

When is the XBox One multiplayer getting fixed? This team can not release a patch, without 16 more patches to fix the last, that didn't work in the first place. Makes me want to buy all of their products and wait to play them.

They sent out a patch to fix that Xbox One MP issue like 3 days after it appeared (unless there is some new one of which I am unaware?).

I have version from 7/8/16. Has neve updated from there. My son just purchased so we could game, he has same version from 7/23 purchase.

Back
Top Bottom