Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

There's a well known (lest I think so) glitch with temple doors that allow you to get infinite amounts of them. If you break it or as you discovered the block above it with the picksaw. The door will just repawn endlessly. It only stops if you use a temple key
It also seems that the Lihzahrds are behind it, too. The doors are spawning in at the rate the door is being kicked, and the doors stopped when I went under the door and the Lihzahrds stopped kicking it.

I looked on the wiki and when playing the game there's a glitch when wearing the spectre mask the damage dealing projectiles won't spawn at all.

There is no option to join multiplayer. It's grayed out. My PS4 works fine when I start the game. All of our settings on the Xbox one are the same. We both play other games on line, as well as together. Wanted to play Terraria on the XBox One together. I purchased the game for him just last week and he has the same version. There is no way to get to the multiplayer. When he first downloaded the game we tried everything we could think of. And googled anything. Tried everything.

There is no option to join multiplayer. It's grayed out. My PS4 works fine when I start the game. All of our settings on the Xbox one are the same. We both play other games on line, as well as together. Wanted to play Terraria on the XBox One together. I purchased the game for him just last week and he has the same version. There is no way to get to the multiplayer. When he first downloaded the game we tried everything we could think of. And googled anything. Tried everything.
Right, when did you first download Terraria for the Xbox one?

No kidding... I read the forums. No update comes without someone losing something. I have lost characters, items and worlds and never posted one thing about them. I just want to play multiplayer with my son.

No kidding... I read the forums. No update comes without someone losing something. I have lost characters, items and worlds and never posted one thing about them. I just want to play multiplayer with my son.
Count yourself lucky lad. I'm a vita user. Not only did we have near a unplayable game for over a year, but support for us is being dropped. At least in due time you'll be able to have a full Terraria experience with your son

hello, I'm new here and I have a question.. I hope this Is the right place to do that... I hope you understand everything I am from the Netherlands and writing is a bit difficult... I have played Terraria on my tablet and windows fone... Now I have bought the wii u version and I have problems with the multiplayer . . I have to have a second profile.. But I don't understand were I make this profile. . Can someone help me please?

hello, I'm new here and I have a question.. I hope this Is the right place to do that... I hope you understand everything I am from the Netherlands and writing is a bit difficult... I have played Terraria on my tablet and windows fone... Now I have bought the wii u version and I have problems with the multiplayer . . I have to have a second profile.. But I don't understand were I make this profile. . Can someone help me please?
This Wii U thread may be of some help to you: Local multiplayer help?

Loki, you responded to my post from Monday and I answered. I wasn't the one that can't play multiplayer asking for my help in their game. That would be the rude comment, Mr Tunnel King.

Is the multiplayer greyed out on both machines?

Causes of it appearing greyed out would be:

- Console not connected to the internet
- Not signed in with an Xbox Live Gold account
- Parental restrictions set in such a way on the console to prohibit online interactions

Is anyone else on here getting the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom