Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

But still. I may as well sell my copy of the game now that we aren't getting 1.3. The problem is that I have an Xb360 and I want to get a ps4. So Now I cant cross save. This is terrible!
It would be really nice if you could cross save between ps/xbox. Unfortunately neither Sony nor Microsoft will allow it. They don't want customers to be able to leave their 'Walled Garden' with their data. They want you to continue by bying their latest console.
There's nothing 505 or anyone else can do about it. It's simply the price you pay for getting a relatively powerful device cheaply.

I did type in "search" for this; sorry, not reading through 47 pages for it. PS4. Naming my chests and containers. I had named a *lot* of them. Boom. Crashed. Restart. Didn't save the names. Start again. Crashes in same spot, pretty much. I did file a report through PSN, but noticed something the third time around. I have a bunch of dynasty wood chests in my "loft" (spawn room) atop my 21-NPC-room tower. I named those first, because they're all identical and I always open the wrong ones. Every time. Then, I dropped to my workroom (crafting, etc.) at the bottom. Named all the "trash cans" (just really hate the way the brown chests look, don't judge me) I use for storage and my bank. This is when I get the error message/crash. The second time, I checked my inventory first, so thought everything was good, plopped down to the basement.....nothing was named, @#$&. So I named all of the trash cans again, shuffled around inventory again, then named my bank again. It crashed. Again. Third time. This time I checked my dynasty chests at my spawn location, first. They're named. So. I guess it must have autosaved between top and bottom; I don't generally notice unless I'm about to shut down. However, it seems either naming the trash cans then the bank crashes it. Or just the bank. BUT. I named my bank up top just before popping down to the bottom the third time. No crash. So, perhaps not specifically the bank? Just that particular order of trash cans/bank? Also: dyes do NOT work. I managed one bright pink dye in my hood slot, once. Might have been a fluke. Every time I pick up a dye or stack if dyes, all of the tabs grey out, save for my inventory. I removed the snow suit the zombies dropped to try it with just armour....no love. I have the latest update. Just thought I'd let y'all know. Cheers.

That's correct, if you try to rename a Piggy Bank or Safe you'll crash. It is a known bug, and is on the list to be fixed. The option to rename piggy banks and safes shouldn't be there.

This is a bug that isn't mentioned here, but I've noticed that the spectre armor, (with mask) does not have a set bonus. Anyone else have this problem?
I also have this problem and I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. I also have a problem with heartreach potions because, instead of attracting hearts, they literally make the hearts shoot away in a random direction. I qm on xbox 360, anyone else have this problem? ?

I also have this problem and I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. I also have a problem with heartreach potions because, instead of attracting hearts, they literally make the hearts shoot away in a random direction. I qm on xbox 360, anyone else have this problem? ?
Yes, me too (360). Both are known bugs (reported earlier in this thread), and I'm pretty sure @Deanzor knows about the first one.

Have same issue with heartreach potions on PS4, as well as still not being able to play multiplayer on Xbox One. Xbox one has been ongoing since 7/8/16 patch that fixed it... Not!

Submitted a ticket. Haven't heard a word from anybody. Console, Xbox One, no multiplayer. Heart reach potions on X1 and PS4, drive the hearts away. Have the last patch on X1 from 7/8/16. Still busted. I believe that's also when the heart reach potions broke. Devi need to address problems, not silence.
[doublepost=1471406624,1471406580][/doublepost]Can wait to not be able to play Otherword...

Submitted a ticket. Haven't heard a word from anybody. Console, Xbox One, no multiplayer. Heart reach potions on X1 and PS4, drive the hearts away. Have the last patch on X1 from 7/8/16. Still busted. I believe that's also when the heart reach potions broke. Devi need to address problems, not silence.
[doublepost=1471406624,1471406580][/doublepost]Can wait to not be able to play Otherword...

Is the multiplayer greyed out on both machines?

Causes of it appearing greyed out would be:

- Console not connected to the internet
- Not signed in with an Xbox Live Gold account
- Parental restrictions set in such a way on the console to prohibit online interactions

Is anyone else on here getting the same issue?

Deanzor, multiplayer options gray'ed out on both machines. Both accounts signed into Gold, all settings the same across the board. We can play other multiplayer games, just not Terraria. One XBox One is wireless connection and the other is wired. We can play other multiplayer games. Thank you for your time.

@Deanzor - any further things that he can try? As this is an isolated case, @Crow2112 - contrasted with the previous widespread outage - it is likely going to take some back and forth to sort it out. How long ago did you sub the ticket - and you say you received no response?

@Deanzor - any further things that he can try? As this is an isolated case, @Crow2112 - contrasted with the previous widespread outage - it is likely going to take some back and forth to sort it out. How long ago did you sub the ticket - and you say you received no response?

Ticket was submitted this past Sunday. No response as of 10:00 pm, last night EST. Have a broken finger as of yesterday, sooooo. Anyway, I just don't enjoy coming on here and being told that I'm out of line. 57 year old gamer that started b4 DND, Zork, wrote code, debugged back in the day. i understand that there is so much more now and have respect for the devs, but not for trolls. Just killing them, or be-friending them... Depends what I'm playing.
:) I made fun of my son for this game when he picked it up on steam when it first hit. Then I saw it for iOS, got for my iPad and lost a month or so of time and ask him a thousand questions. Now have it for PC, PS4 and X1. Love it and I really am excited for Otherworld. Just frustrated we can't play together on X1.

Ticket was submitted this past Sunday. No response as of 10:00 pm, last night EST. Have a broken finger as of yesterday, sooooo. Anyway, I just don't enjoy coming on here and being told that I'm out of line. 57 year old gamer that started b4 DND, Zork, wrote code, debugged back in the day. i understand that there is so much more now and have respect for the devs, but not for trolls. Just killing them, or be-friending them... Depends what I'm playing.
:) I made fun of my son for this game when he picked it up on steam when it first hit. Then I saw it for iOS, got for my iPad and lost a month or so of time and ask him a thousand questions. Now have it for PC, PS4 and X1. Love it and I really am excited for Otherworld. Just frustrated we can't play together on X1.

Yeah, understandable - will see what Dean can come up with. Also going to ping @505 Games Support on the above. Let's see if we can get you and your son back playing together (an experience that I myself enjoy with my two sons).

Do you think that in a console update that will add servers or something like that
It's already built-in. You activate it by selecting the "Play Online" option. If you mean running a dedicated server; then no, that's not likely. I don't think Sony/Microsoft would allow it.

The play online option is for friends if you don't turn it on your friends can't join you the invite only is where you can invite the friends that you want instead of all of your friends joining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom