Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

My apologies if this has already been posted. I'm having issues crafting tin plating and stone slab from the heavy work bench. Specifically that when crafting, after one it moves to the option to craft with walls instead of the blocks. I've moved the bench away from all by itself and it still does this. I've taken all walks out of my inventory and also placed walls in my inventory. Nothing seems to work. Weirdly I can craft copper plating blocks with no issues. Meaning I can craft multiple at a time without having to move the cursor back to the block.
Is there a work around for this?
This is happening for me too.

My favorite pet ,the minatour does not work anymore...im playing on ps3 btw and before the update it worked fine. I would love to see it fixed
[doublepost=1475646636,1475646589][/doublepost]
My favorite pet ,the minatour does not work anymore...im playing on ps3 btw and before the update it worked fine. I would love to see it fixed
Sorryfor the bad spelling XD

On console the Flairon's 'bubbles' used to give the Frostburn debuff, but now they don't for some reason... also looking for players on 360 (GT: ReaperCE). Have most of everything but the Tactical shotgun and Sniper (and its scopes)

I can't seem to join my friends world
[doublepost=1476811865,1476811823][/doublepost]It rarely works. I have great Internet connection any ideas of what might be the problem?

I wish there was a way to upload an mp3 file here. I'd like to have you hear something I wrote inspired by Megaman.

This is also happening in XBox 360. Does anyone have a workaround?

Well, at least I'm no longer the only one experiencing this issue. And I also read the post where you can choose to show only what you are able to craft at the moment. I may try it somewhere down the line, even though I hope it gets patched.

Reactions:
Haha wow.. a worm? Sorry, it's just really funny..
Using the Mechanical Eye spawns... a worm.
I'm on Xbox One.

anyway, how's your internet connection?
When I downloaded the last update for 360 with my terrible internet, I got a few awkward bugs that nobody else was getting..

I haven't bothered to try and re-download it to prove this theory, but it might play a role.

Does anyone know why I can't create a game that we can play cross platform with PS4 & PS VITA? It keeps saying that "This game session cannot be joined from this system". I used to have no problem doing this a while back.
I've tried creating new worlds and characters on both systems and joining a party with the other player.

Does anyone know why I can't create a game that we can play cross platform with PS4 & PS VITA? It keeps saying that "This game session cannot be joined from this system". I used to have no problem doing this a while back.
I've tried creating new worlds and characters on both systems and joining a party with the other player.
I don't know much..
But does vita have the same content as PS4 still?
If the updates aren't the same, there would be numerous issues between games

the last gen of everything is no longer supported m8

Back
Top Bottom