Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Thank you I just got this game a couple of weeks ago so I've been using the wiki to get most my info for the game and it didn't specify it was computer only

I have buy the terraria PSVita/PS4/PC verison(Japen PSN). But I can play it fun because of language .We really like the game and badly need Chinese!

Am I right in thinking that statue-powered Horseman's Blade farms are going to be 6 times less effective now? Here are some of mine so you know what I mean (I also did some bosses with the faliron afterward to use the buffs I still had):

i had the trufle worm glitch but it was on the wire cutters supper weird what would awesome is if the bug net would spawn them

Is there anymore news on the Nintendo Switch version? Will it have 1.3? I'm eagerly awaiting it. The Xbox one and PS4 versions are fine for me, but having the full console game on the go....wow.:eek:

Is there anymore news on the Nintendo Switch version? Will it have 1.3? I'm eagerly awaiting it. The Xbox one and PS4 versions are fine for me, but having the full console game on the go....wow.:eek:
Yes, according to the Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017! thread, it will launch with 1.3 content. No release date other than 2017. You can read more by clicking on the thread link.

We've received a lot of questions, and can confirm that, at launch Terraria for Switch will be at least version 1.3.

majorglitch in xbox if two peopleare in the same chest if one person holds down take one while the other one spams A on the itemit will rapidly duplicate

On the PS Vita edition, if you place Purple Ice blocks on a non- applicable surface (such as in mid-air), it will be consumed and a random butterfly spawns where you place it. I've spawned over 999 butterflies in a caged area, just to make sure, and I got the entire range of butterflies from the Sulfur Butterfly to the Tree-Nymph butterfly. No other bait spawns, though, just butterflies.

I dont know if this is a bug or not but for some reason i haven't been able to catch any quest fish for ps4 in the past week, also i've been using the ducks fishing rod and worms as bait with a angler fishing hat and anglers earing.

I dont know if this is a bug or not but for some reason i haven't been able to catch any quest fish for ps4 in the past week, also i've been using the ducks fishing rod and worms as bait with a angler fishing hat and anglers earing.
Are you asking the Angler what quest fish he wants that particular day? He wants a different fish every day.

And also make sure that you don't have a Truffle Worm in an inventory spot that is before your regular bait.

Back
Top Bottom