Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Treasure bags are a 1.3 thing so I have no idea how one would get it on the console versions

Also is that 20 hours of continuous, non-stop play? I've done testing on many 10hr non-stop sessions with the sounds off and I've found that manual saving more than twice with a certain distance between saves almost guarantees a crash when the next save happens within the same threshold.

One final important thing to note is that my obnoxiously long empty parkour world DOES NOT crash at all with the sounds and auto save ON. I'm still thinking that it's more about some things during saving cause the CPU to go sky high (something I've noticed using external programs) since I spent one 10hr run moving back and forth across a medium world without destroying/breaking tiles, and again that didn't crash with sounds+autosave on

Just count how many time you play,20 hours non stop is insane XD

To BEE honest (hehe) you're link did help but only to show me the Summon item. I had to go through a couple of links to get to the actual boss page and see the drops. Your link needs to be more direct. The reason why I didn't know is because when he mentioned Beenades, he didn't say whether they were a drop from the boss or were they supposed to be crafted so I simply searched Beenade and was misinformed because that page said nothing about it being a Queen bee drop. On the other hand, I probably should have been more attentive as I've visited that page before and when I looked at the drops last time well...I like guns so the second I saw the Bee gun I immediately hit the link to check it out right after a very quick and inattentive look at the rest of the page. Whoops. :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1452243498,1452242955][/DOUBLEPOST] Let's just say that i'm really looking forward to getting my Megashark in Hardmode...

I sent you the link so that you can see the crafting recipe so that you can grind loads of beenades. Oh, and the megashark is absolute beast since I easily soloed Oscram with it.

I sent you the link so that you can see the crafting recipe so that you can grind loads of beenades. Oh, and the megashark is absolute beast since I easily soloed Oscram with it.
Oh...by the way you misspelled the bosses name, not to be rude but it`s spelled Ocram, not Oscram. A little bit of trivia I read on the Ofiical Terraria wiki points out that Ocram spelled backwards is Marco which also happens to be the name of the guy who thought up Ocram.

Last edited:
However how is possible to obtain " Red s wings " on psvita?
Many wikies say that devs items can be dropped from treasure bags on expert mode.
No dev items are available on console through legitimate play. If someone has them they were either hacked or bugged in our given to them by someone else who hacked them in.

No dev items are available on console through legitimate play. If someone has them they were either hacked or bugged in our given to them by someone else who hacked them in.
Yeah. there only obtanable from the Treasure bags that bosses (or at least the Moon lord i think) drop in expert mode which is only on the PC verson. Despite that though, I`ve witnessed them all too often on the Xbox 360.

Noticed some more bugs (PS Vita version)
While in reverse gravitation the viking helm animation is... not normal
when just standing its ok 2016-01-09-180342.jpg
but when moving its like this (edit: added screenshot without dye equipped)
2016-01-09-180416.jpg 2016-01-09-180646.jpg
I guess its connected to another bug, which I posted about in a different thread:
(pictures down below was made in character selection screen just so you can actualy see it, but it also hardly visible in the worlds while moving)
1. normal appearance 2016-01-09-181717.jpg
2. tip of horn disappears 2016-01-09-181627.jpg
3. and appear below the character 2016-01-09-181614.jpg
Also wanted to add, that while in reverse gravitation some blocks does not have their special effect: all variants of ice are not slippery, honey blocks not sticky, asphalt blocks give regular running speed and you can't break thin ice if you jump on it

I found a bug during my second playthrough: When I took 100000 damage from falling and restored 100000 mana using my celestial cuffs, my mana regeneration stopped, I was panicking and I went to my main world to drink like 100 greater mana potions, but it did not restore any mana, then I decided: what if I restore 100000 mana again using fall damage? when I tried that, my mana was fixed.
Screenshots:
index.php
index.php

Last edited:
This bug has been reported before but with more info, the reason why you can't use you pet's again is if you die while its active. there is no way to use it again marking any pet useless if to die by use. Which sucks because I just got a zypher fish and died by fall damadge.( the fall damadge is another glich that should be looked at and fixed, the height from pc wouldn't kill but know in console I get like over 500 hp.)
Edit: tested on another character and works, which means the character who died while useing a certain pet would not be able to use it again.
Edit: also doesn't work if you have multiple of the same pet, just got another zypher fish and I'm not able to use it.

Last edited:
This bug has been reported before but with more info, the reason why you can't use you pet's again is if you die while its active. there is no way to use it again marking any pet useless if to die by use. Which sucks because I just got a zypher fish and died by fall damadge.( the fall damadge is another glich that should be looked at and fixed, the height from pc wouldn't kill but know in console I get like over 500 hp.)
Edit: tested on another character and works, which means the character who died while useing a certain pet would not be able to use it again.
Edit: also doesn't work if you have multiple of the same pet, just got another zypher fish and I'm not able to use it.
It was probably my post you read and I ment use a DIFFERENT PET, THEN switch back to the one you want.

Xbox 360- Xbox One

Hello, I have a problem, buy terraria on xbox one and try to upload my data in the cloud, it tells me it can not connect to the cloud and not let me upload my worlds and character. Can somebody help me?

Xbox 360- Xbox One

Hello, I have a problem, buy terraria on xbox one and try to upload my data in the cloud, it tells me it can not connect to the cloud and not let me upload my worlds and character. Can somebody help me?
Do you have cloud storage enabled?

I've found that sometimes I walk through 1 block wide walls. I'm not sure why. It seems to happen randomly. [360]
Yes I am noticing this on the One as well... It seems to happen randomly but I will try and see if there is a pattern or a specific instance when it happens.

I'm getting a bit sad. Are we really gonna hit the "1-year-unplayable-state" mark? I mean , I do know that 505 wouldn't want this, and I do know they (and Engine, etc.) Are working on it. And I do know if they (505 games/engine) knew the problem it'd be fixed already... but still. I love Terraria, but seeing i've been unable to play properly for nearly a year now... ugh. I've lost over 600 hours of work and playtime due to this issue. Im just getting a bit impatient right now :/

Hi,
im not sure if someone reported this already but the Titanium Mask on Xbox 360 has wrong stats.
Titanium Mask stats on Wiki:

8% increased melee critical strike chance
8% increased melee damage

Titanium Mask stats on Xbox 360:
8% increased Magic damage and crit chance
8% inscreased attack speed

so there are 2 Titanium heads on xbox 360 with magic dmg xD

I'm getting a bit sad. Are we really gonna hit the "1-year-unplayable-state" mark? I mean , I do know that 505 wouldn't want this, and I do know they (and Engine, etc.) Are working on it. And I do know if they (505 games/engine) knew the problem it'd be fixed already... but still. I love Terraria, but seeing i've been unable to play properly for nearly a year now... ugh. I've lost over 600 hours of work and playtime due to this issue. Im just getting a bit impatient right now :/
Be patient. Programming is hard so it`s going to take them a while. Even with programs like Javascript and Python, programmers still have to sit and look through every line of code and command to try and find the errors. If you knew how difficult it is you would wait alot longer. Terraria has alot of stuff so it`s going to take them awhile.

Xbox 360- Xbox One

Known issue - they are working on it as of last week. Just hang in there for a bit longer.

Do you have a summoner for a different kind of pet? Using that then switching back seems to fix the issue.
Xbox 360- Xbox One

From what I've heard, 505 may have disabled this feature while they try to fix the issues it had been having.

Hey everyone, I just got Terraria on Xbox One a few days ago and I've been playing it quite a bit. Well, just a little while ago I hopped off the game for a few minutes to go do something, and then upon my return I noticed that my characters and worlds are completely gone. Is there anything I can do to recover my data if that is what needs to be done? My Xbox does say that I have save data for it, totaling 6.1 MB, but I am unsure if that file size is normal or not. Anyone have any type of solution for this? The idea of starting over completely is rather disheartening.

Back
Top Bottom