Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I've heard stories of save files disappearing and then reappearing just as mysteriously.

Don't delete anything. At most, submit a ticket to the 505 CS portal and see if they have a way to trigger that "reappearance".

Um... im having a bug on xbox 360 of transferring my saves to xbox one with the cloud it says an error no code nothing just saying that the cloud has an error i have had my friend try this as well its says the same thing some one please help.

Hello.
As long as I know, we're now on 1.2.4 for console version. But, there's still missing some items from the update.

The Queen Bee still not dropping Bee Wax, and the Hellstone can't be used to create the Imp Staff. Same with the Spider set.

Does this update contain the items from 1.2.4 just like the PC version, or only some of them?

Oh,and there's a glitch similar to the bunnies one, but they were penguins instead.

Um... im having a bug on xbox 360 of transferring my saves to xbox one with the cloud it says an error no code nothing just saying that the cloud has an error i have had my friend try this as well its says the same thing some one please help.
It seems that feature just isn't working right for a lot of people, this is a copy/paste about it from the 505 cs site.

"While attempting to transfer an Xbox 360 Terraria save to Xbox One, some users are experiencing an error message appearing that states, "An error occurred while accessing the cloud."

We have been able to successfully reproduce this within our own testing department and are currently working on a solution. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to have this resolved ASAP."

Hopefully they fix it soon or someone else can tell you more.

Hello.
As long as I know, we're now on 1.2.4 for console version. But, there's still missing some items from the update.

The Queen Bee still not dropping Bee Wax, and the Hellstone can't be used to create the Imp Staff. Same with the Spider set.

Does this update contain the items from 1.2.4 just like the PC version, or only some of them?

Oh,and there's a glitch similar to the bunnies one, but they were penguins instead.
The update for Console is at 1.2.4 except for these items in the spoiler...

GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall
MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)
NPCs
  • Stylist
ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block

The update for Console is at 1.2.4 except for these items in the spoiler...

GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall
MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)
NPCs
  • Stylist
ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block

Well, thank you! So, when are we going to get this update? The real 1.2.4 I must say.

Due to my love for this game, I've finally decided to create an account here. There's a bug of sorts I've noticed while playing the other day - Shadewood and Ebonwood trees do not drop acorns when cut down. I've noticed on PC they do, but maybe it was a 1.3 addition. I only play on Xbox360.

I haven't seen this mentioned, and figured this would be the best place to post it.

Due to my love for this game, I've finally decided to create an account here. There's a bug of sorts I've noticed while playing the other day - Shadewood and Ebonwood trees do not drop acorns when cut down. I've noticed on PC they do, but maybe it was a 1.3 addition. I only play on Xbox360.

I haven't seen this mentioned, and figured this would be the best place to post it.
They didn't drop acorns until 1.3 :)

Be patient. Programming is hard so it`s going to take them a while. Even with programs like Javascript and Python, programmers still have to sit and look through every line of code and command to try and find the errors. If you knew how difficult it is you would wait alot longer. Terraria has alot of stuff so it`s going to take them awhile.

I know. But one year is just so long. And, like I said: I know that if they knew the issue they would've fixed it already. i also know programming is alot of work, especially if you have errors/bugs from unknown origin. Thing is, 1 year is alot.

Update on the Xbox 360/Xbox One cross-save issue - narrowed it down to an interaction between Terraria and systems on Microsoft's end. Microsoft has been great in working hand in hand with us to get things up and running just as soon as possible!

Just fix the hard freeze issues on the PS3 & I'll be happy. I haven't been able to play my main world due to it hard freezing every time I get below a certain depth (at one point it's just before the cavern level, other spot it's at maybe 50 or 80 below the surface) It's not the same depth as you can see.
This has been happening since the update before the most recent one.

Just found another bug on the Xbox 360. I`ll try to give all the details I can: So you`re probably already aware of the bug with the quick buff button summoning a mount if you have one in your inventory, well that`s not the only bug with quick buff, I was working on building a subway system on my map and had just laid down another stretch of track, I was carrying Builder potion, Dangersense potion, and a Minecart in addition to the other building materials and stuff I usually carry in my inventory, I was standing on the track when I decided to use quick buff to use my Builder potion and Dangersense potion together but when I hit the button I noticed that Builder potion worked but Dangersense only popped up for a second then deactivated so i hit quick buff again and while Builder potion was still working, the Dangersense potion just disappeard again and not only that but I noticed when I looked at my inventory, the ones that only popped up for a second got used so I lost a few bottles of Dangersense potion and didn`t get the buff but when I moved my remaning Dangersense potion to my inventory bar and used it directly, the potion worked and the buff stayed.

I know. But one year is just so long. And, like I said: I know that if they knew the issue they would've fixed it already. i also know programming is alot of work, especially if you have errors/bugs from unknown origin. Thing is, 1 year is alot.

I second that. I came here today to see why PS Vita version hasn't been fixed. I haven't been able to play it since June because of the game save crashing and worlds becoming corrupted. I'm just sad that I bought a system to play while I was laying in bed and cannot even play it for half a year because I need to wait "patiently" for a fix. The game for me on PS Vita is unplayable in its current state and I just wish they would make it a priority.

Back
Top Bottom