Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Um... im having a bug on xbox 360 of transferring my saves to xbox one with the cloud it says an error no code nothing just saying that the cloud has an error i have had my friend try this as well its says the same thing some one please help.
A while back I succsessfully uploaded my character and world to the Cloud so I could use them when I get an Xbox One but last night I nearly lost them when I tried to get on and for some reason my Xbox thought It had to transfer them from the Cloud and when it found out that wasn`t going to happen when the load failed a box came up saying that it was going to delete the saves with the only option it gave me to select was "Ok". Instead I took the "Hell no!" option by shutting off my Xbox instead of hitting "Ok" and when I turned it back on and got on Terraria that message didn`t pop up this time and my saves were still there so until this problom with the Cloud gets fixed i`m going to try to get a Decoy character and World uploaded to the Cloud so if i`m not so lucky next time I won`t lose anything important. Since there is no way to remove the character or world from the Cloud directly but only one of each can be kept at a time then using decoys should remove my actual character and world from the Cloud.

The cloud issue is a pain. I don't even have the option to play online from my xbox one, I can on my 360. But I can't upload anything to cloud from the 360. Please could someone help.

I second that. I came here today to see why PS Vita version hasn't been fixed. I haven't been able to play it since June because of the game save crashing and worlds becoming corrupted. I'm just sad that I bought a system to play while I was laying in bed and cannot even play it for half a year because I need to wait "patiently" for a fix. The game for me on PS Vita is unplayable in its current state and I just wish they would make it a priority.
I took a look at your previous posts and from that it doesn't look like you may have seen this potential workaround. Sorry if I'm repeating something you've already tried.

Have you tried turning off all music and sounds? Here is more info from the 505 Games Support page

Also, other members have said that turning of in-game music and sounds AS WELL as turning off auto-save keeps the crashing to a minimum.
Guys, I believe I have stumbled on a way to fix this problem. It's actually really simple, but for some people, may take away from the overall enjoyment of the game partially. Disable the in-game music. Also disable your auto-save. The reason you guys are losing your worlds, at least in most cases, is that if your game is in the process of saving, and you click save, or exit to menu and save, it will cause the game to crash, and false write, ie corrupt, your save data. So, disable the autosave. Then, disable the in-game music. You guys who are experiencing the crashes are playing on large worlds right? Trust me. Disable the music.

Following a tip from forum user "emanckin" I succesfully have been playing for consecutively 5-6 hours without any crashes.
All I had to do was to turn off the in-game music and turn off the auto save feature.
I have been playing and occasionally saving without those awful crashes that came on the vita with update 1.07. Sure having disabled the music will probably be quite a hassle for most of you but it's still a better solution than not playing at all for fear of the crashes.
It's just a temporary solution just to wait until the devs could fix the main problem, heck it may even be a way for them to fix it even faster since now we know that the problem could be linked to how the music reacts to the game while saving.
Hope the mods could see this and help me tell it to the masses.
Happy gaming everyone.

I second that. I came here today to see why PS Vita version hasn't been fixed. I haven't been able to play it since June because of the game save crashing and worlds becoming corrupted. I'm just sad that I bought a system to play while I was laying in bed and cannot even play it for half a year because I need to wait "patiently" for a fix. The game for me on PS Vita is unplayable in its current state and I just wish they would make it a priority.
it is a priority. remember your not the only one suffering here we all have to deal with it together, that why everyone is bug testing to try to help the Devs figure out the issues. i know for a fact that they're trying to fix it, and even then no one knows what the problem is at this given time. im sure that testing as we speak and when the fixes come out we will all have a stable game again. i myself am a victom to the bugs here (my summoner was completely deleted and it was probably 30 hours of work to make it), so im not some random person who doesn't understand, i have ps3 which has the same bugs as vita so i know.

It's actually at the top of their list. The problem lies in that they haven't been able to reproduce the bug so they can't diagnose it or fix it. Filing a report here and telling them whatever you can could help the process. http://support.505games.com/

Just found another bug on the Xbox 360. I`ll try to give all the details I can: So you`re probably already aware of the bug with the quick buff button summoning a mount if you have one in your inventory, well that`s not the only bug with quick buff, I was working on building a subway system on my map and had just laid down another stretch of track, I was carrying Builder potion, Dangersense potion, and a Minecart in addition to the other building materials and stuff I usually carry in my inventory, I was standing on the track when I decided to use quick buff to use my Builder potion and Dangersense potion together but when I hit the button I noticed that Builder potion worked but Dangersense only popped up for a second then deactivated so i hit quick buff again and while Builder potion was still working, the Dangersense potion just disappeard again and not only that but I noticed when I looked at my inventory, the ones that only popped up for a second got used so I lost a few bottles of Dangersense potion and didn`t get the buff but when I moved my remaning Dangersense potion to my inventory bar and used it directly, the potion worked and the buff stayed.
Update: I tried using quick buff while not standing on minecart track and it still consumed a Dangersense potion which deactivated a second after the potion was used. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was carrying both the fuzzy carrot and the minecart in my inventory at the same time because I haven`t had this issue up until today as before I only carried the fuzzy carrot and since quick buff can currently summon mounts, having two in my inventory when I hit quick buff must have caused a conflict which resulted in a glitch.

Last edited:
Update: I tried using quick buff while not standing on minecart track and it still consumed a Dangersense potion which deactivated a second after the potion was used. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was carrying both the fuzzy carrot and the minecart in my inventory at the same time because I haven`t had this issue up until today as before I only carried the fuzzy carrot and since quick buff can currently summon mounts, having two in my inventory when I hit quick buff must have caused a conflict which resulted in a glitch.
You had a Minecart in your inventory..? Minecarts weren't an item until the 1.3 update.

Has anyone been able to get any mounts on Xbox One? I have farmed the Slime King for more than 200 times and got masks, trophies, ninja clothing, and tons of gel, banners and health potions, but no slime mount (slimy saddle). Also, I have fought the frost moon (naughty present) over 100 times with no reindeer mount. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I am reporting here as I am not sure if it is a bug error or just unlucky in the game.

Has anyone been able to get any mounts on Xbox One? I have farmed the Slime King for more than 200 times and got masks, trophies, ninja clothing, and tons of gel, banners and health potions, but no slime mount (slimy saddle). Also, I have fought the frost moon (naughty present) over 100 times with no reindeer mount. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I am reporting here as I am not sure if it is a bug error or just unlucky in the game.
The Slimy Saddle is not in Console yet. (The Reindeer is however).

Here are the things missing from Console right now in the spoiler.
GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall

MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)

NPCs
  • Stylist

ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block

The Slimy Saddle is not in Console yet. (The Reindeer is however).

Here are the things missing from Console right now in the spoiler.
GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall

MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)

NPCs
  • Stylist

ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block
Thanks for the quick reply @Unit One! Do you know what mounts are available on the consoles?

Back
Top Bottom