Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

"Minecart" is an item on console. You need it to use tracks.
I see, I found it. I didn't know 505 made that change. Odd that they make minecarts the only way to use a rail unlike PC 1.2.4. Also, you can't use Lead to make either rails or carts. Might be why I never noticed the rail changes during my plays because Lead FTW.
Also, BUGS!:
* Using quick buff causes 2 Minecart buff icons to appear onscreen,
* I can only use rails if I put the Minecart on my hot bar and use it (using R button) near a rail (bug? interacting with rails in the way PC did would be much easier, especially if console had the same "no-minecart-needed" mechanic),
* Lead cannot be used or making carts/rails (tested on Vita only)

Also, note to 505: get all the 1.2.3 stuff (still waiting for my haircut) before adding 1.3 mechanics!:redspin:

Last edited:
Correct! :happy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1452624424,1452623956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mechanical boss mincart? Now THIS I gotta see! :joy:
Well I just finished looking it up and, Damn that`s one hell of a Minecart! That`s the first Rainbow rarity item I`ve ever seen! It shoots friggen Lazer beams, that`s boss right there! :)

do you know if they're working on bugs in multiplayer?? that transparent holes in the worlds of friends...I think it's an item to do this, like chest or glass i don't know

PS3 this is the bug in multiplayer, a hole in my house, the photo give my friend

Attachments

• bug multiplayer.png
    bug multiplayer.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
Well I just finished looking it up and, Damn that`s one hell of a Minecart! That`s the first Rainbow rarity item I`ve ever seen! It shoots friggen Lazer beams, that`s boss right there! :)
rambow rarity means its obtainable in expert mode only. i play pc some but not much
[DOUBLEPOST=1452641936,1452641762][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why didn't the coders add weapon racks and a lot of stuff to terraria console
all of that is coming out Q1 of 2016. they didnt add them because they wanted to test the items more to make sure there were no item bugs
[DOUBLEPOST=1452642360][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you know if they're working on bugs in multiplayer?? that transparent holes in the worlds of friends...I think it's an item to do this, like chest or glass i don't know
the holes are your internet connection not loading all of world data because its trying to sinc your friends world information with your device. its not a bug it is mostly cause by water physics because it is so complex. its happened to me before the bugs were present in-game, thats how i know its not a bug. :)

rambow rarity means its obtainable in expert mode only. i play pc some but not much
[DOUBLEPOST=1452641936,1452641762][/DOUBLEPOST]
all of that is coming out Q1 of 2016. they didnt add them because they wanted to test the items more to make sure there were no item bugs
He's right. I looked at the changelogs on the wiki awhile back. What we got now is one out of a two part update and once they finish it we`re getting some good stuff. By the way, To @thejaxster and @The Teenage Gamer: That's when we get the Slimy saddle and the Stylist NPC.

as far as the PS Vita goes they are prioritizing fixing the random crash bug first...it's the biggest bug to squash right now.

anyone else having trouble with the size of living wood trees? the ones i get tend to be 2 blocks wide rather then 3 blocks wide.

anyone else having trouble with the size of living wood trees? the ones i get tend to be 2 blocks wide rather then 3 blocks wide.
Come to think of it, when I went world hopping for Palm wood I did notice that alot of Living wood trees were like that but there were still a couple that were normal so I was still able to get the Living loom which means if anything that the spawn rate decreased. Keep searching.

Mounts in Console right now
  • Reindeer Bells (1.2.2)
  • Fuzzy Carrot (1.2.4)
  • Scaly Truffle (1.2.4)
  • Hardy Saddle (1.2.4)
Not available yet
  • Slimy Saddle (1.2.4 but not in Console yet)
  • Honey Goggles (1.2.4 but not in Console yet)

Do you know where are we going to have this update? :)

505 games I don't know how this happened but when I loaded into my world I had a Unreal SDMG!!! from what I see this hasn't happened to anyone else.

505 games I don't know how this happened but when I loaded into my world I had a Unreal SDMG!!! from what I see this hasn't happened to anyone else.
Can you think of anything you might have done diffrently before you logged out of your world last time? If you want the Developers to figure out how that might have happend then you`re going to need to give some more details than that. Retrace your steps so to speak.

im on PS4 so take what i say with a grain of salt, its also 6:30 am so im really tired as well, but!

Sometimes im able to just...phase through blocks, like character high blocks (3, for the record) into solid walls, this may have been reported but still, id like to bring this up again, i havent noticed any other bugs but then again i dont go out of my way to do so.

However, at one point after the update i had made a Crimson world and made a fishing cottage with a hellevator next to it, after fishing and getting the...gah whats it called, the really fast falchion you can get in crates, for some reason swinging this weapon anywhere in this hole made the game crash, i remember testing it twice. but after that i havent seen it, so...eh?

This happen when you use piggy bank glitch,you would did it by mistake...you are lucky that your game data are still there...

Cannot use pirate map. When you try to use it, it waves and does not summon Pirate army. Also no Jelly fish necklaces. (I killed around 150-200 jelly fish at ocean). also way too many Squid and Snail at ocean. also I got x8 pirate maps from around 50 enemies which is way too much. I got x10 diving helmets from around 30-50 sharks.
Jellyfish necklaces are in the game. You're just having bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom