Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I hope the random crash bug gets solved soon. I'd like to kill and build stuff without crashes
got a slight cold or something so I've been just laying around playing non stop. No crashes for a week. I finally go kill skeletron on my new world and he drops an item I'd never seen. The book of skulls. I of course go to save only to have it instantly crash... I love terraria but its times like this I wish I hadn't spent the 15$ to get it. And as for details I had auto save off and my sound off. I'm half tempted just to delete the thing.

Okay guys after cooling off and farming skeleton until I've gotten the book of skulls a couple of times it looks as though the item is bugged. Every time I get the item I immediately hit the manual save option and the my game crashes. Any one else on vita wanna do some farming and confirm this?? I've gotten the book five times and its crashed every time.

Okay guys after cooling off and farming skeleton until I've gotten the book of skulls a couple of times it looks as though the item is bugged. Every time I get the item I immediately hit the manual save option and the my game crashes. Any one else on vita wanna do some farming and confirm this?? I've gotten the book five times and its crashed every time.
Yeesh I hope that bug isn`t on the 360. I got the Book of skulls pre-update and it currently sits in my safe due to it`s rarity. Anyone else on the Xbox 360 wanna test this on for me? I ain`t touching my book until this has been tested thoroughly. I lost my first map to a bad save and i`m not about to lose the one I got now.

Is there a customer support number we could call? This might be a bit old fashioned but i`ve always preffered to dial customer support instead of using a support ticket system. That`s why I keep Xbox live`s customer support number saved for example.

Not sure. They are cool people though, from my interactions...they are a small and dedicated team. @505 Games Support - is there?

Has anyone else gotten a black lens on terraria xbox one? I swear I have been through more than 5 blood moons and haven't gotten a single black lens. Any solutions?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Err, OK, this is a HUGE bug
IMG_20160119_190827734.jpg

(Golden fishing rod) And this bug only happens with my friend, not me or my other friend managed to make this mistake

Not sure. They are cool people though, from my interactions...they are a small and dedicated team. @505 Games Support - is there?
Found it. Have to get to it through the Solotions tab on there customer support page then click the question: "Can I call 505 games for phone based help and support?". There`s a whole list of different numbers to call all of which are open Monday through Friday.

I Have tried filing tickets at the support page but it isnt very mobile friendly. All I get when I click the link is a white page. The forum here could use somework too because it takes forever to get on this site no matter how good my WiFi is.
Perhaps you can borrow a library computer or something. My phone doesn't seem to have problems but of course everyone's phones can have different capabilities.

Okay the book may not be bugged. Found out I had somehow turned my sounds back on don't know how but I'm pretty forgetful so I'm not surprised. I play with my volume all the way down on the vita anyway so I wouldn't have known either way if I hadn't checked it. Farmed skeletron until I got the book again and it saved and I can now shoot flaming skulls at my enemies. Best item ever.

Found it. Have to get to it through the Solotions tab on there customer support page then click the question: "Can I call 505 games for phone based help and support?". There`s a whole list of different numbers to call all of which are open Monday through Friday.

Did those work? If not, we should clear them out.

Err, OK, this is a HUGE bug
View attachment 93062
(Golden fishing rod) And this bug only happens with my friend, not me or my other friend managed to make this mistake

We had some of our Re-Logic beta testers already catch that one as well....I've sent it directly up to 505 PD about a week ago....but still appreciate your taking the time to catch and post a screen! :)

Did those work? If not, we should clear them out.

We had some of our Re-Logic beta testers already catch that one as well....I've sent it directly up to 505 PD about a week ago....but still appreciate your taking the time to catch and post a screen! :)
I`m happy to report that the numbers do work Sir. When I called, I only had to wait for about a minute before it sent me directly to a person and I got to report the bug with the Yellow and White horseshoe balloons. They gave me a refrence number in case I needed to call back about the issue and gave me the option to recieve a comfirmation email which I took and will check in a moment. Is it cool with you if I post the numbers here?

...we should soon have a better way for you to let us know about bugs and suggestions, which will feed DIRECTLY into the QA and development team's database [...] we believe it would be best for there to be a direct way to get these into their system. We did something like this recently with another one of our titles, and it worked out well. :)

I'd rather have this.

I took a look at your previous posts and from that it doesn't look like you may have seen this potential workaround. Sorry if I'm repeating something you've already tried.

Have you tried turning off all music and sounds? Here is more info from the 505 Games Support page

Also, other members have said that turning of in-game music and sounds AS WELL as turning off auto-save keeps the crashing to a minimum.

I need to update you all, that the temporary Vita fix of turning off the in game music, does not 100% fix this after hardmode has been activated, especially around the time when you break a demon alter, and new ores are being added. There are still occasional crashes, so after hardmode, it is a good idea to save often.

Platform: Playstation 4
  • When you show lead bars to the guide, he won't reveal recipes that are shared with iron bars
  • When crafting items that take either vertebrae or rotten chunk, the highlighted choice will switch to the rotten chunk version (even if you don't have any)
  • Ores textures were graphically lightened? Where they border dirt there is a harsh contrast in texture
  • Titanium/Adamantite forges do not animate
  • On the character select screen the legs are disconnected from the torso with a visible gap
Can someone please confirm:
  1. Zooming in the world reveals the round cursor has a seam on top
  2. Zooming in the map screen reveals a seam on bottom of enemy indicators

Back
Top Bottom