Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Have trouble spawning duke fishron exactly can't get truffle worm. Those worms refuse to spawn...
Truffle worms are rare. I spent an hour to get one. I have two of them now. I had 2 natural spawning glowing mushroom biomes right next to eachother. I was going back and forth between them.
[doublepost=1458737420,1458737222][/doublepost]There's a glitch where when I make an online world, it crashes at random moments, even when I'm the only one in that world, let alone with my friends. It sucks because I defeated plantera for the first and it crashed. This happened on PS3 btw.

Last edited:
Xbox 360: If Recall Potion is assigned to left D Pad (possibly any) It will not be consumed but rather respawn in inventory.

Does anyone get an issue where the waterfall sound gets stuck playing on the ps4? It keeps playing even if I back out to the title screen and the only way I can get it to stop is to close the game and load it back up.

Have trouble spawning duke fishron exactly can't get truffle worm. Those worms refuse to spawn...
well, its not theat they refuse to spawn, the RNG just hates you i guess. i mean, all you need is one, then you can duplicate it using the Cloud trick. it is really rare, so what i do is i make a TON of mud platforms and connect them to the mushroom walls. running offscreen and back between that area WITHOUT minions( They will kill the worms) should help with the spawning mechanics. battle potions, lihzard bricks, and water candles also help it's spawns, since in the game files it is technically counted as a monster, but it can still be killed by other monsters too.

Last edited:
Does anyone get an issue where the waterfall sound gets stuck playing on the ps4? It keeps playing even if I back out to the title screen and the only way I can get it to stop is to close the game and load it back up.
What triggers the waterfall sound? Rain? Duke Fishron?

I know of 2 instances where water sound plays when it shouldn't:
  1. Rain. If you exit a world while it's raining and then load another world where it isn't raining, the rain sound will keep playing in the new world for a while. This bug has been around since forever.
  2. Duke Fishron. Sometimes when you win a fight against Duke Fishron, a water sound starts playing. It continues to play for quite some time, though it stops eventually. It even plays for a bit when exiting to the main menu.

:rslime:
I mean using the magic mirror to dupe items.
Duplication works differently on the Xbox 360 by giving things you want to duplicate to a second player have them save then have them give the items back then have the 2nd player sign out then sign back in and then the 2nd player should have all the items you gave them

I don't know if it is found out yet, but when I updated the game (finally) and entered my world all dynasty doors changed to frozen doors. It isn't game breaking, but annoying. It only has happened once to me, so far for.

Back
Top Bottom