Other Terraria Console Exclusives

Did You Enjoy The Console Exclusives

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Acronix98

Skeletron
Hello, I would like to say that it was unfair of Re-Logic to remove Ocram, Turkor, Lepus and all the items related to them instead of removing them you should have just added it to PC Making all the platforms even. I played Terraria since the day it was released and when it was released on Mobile I loved fighting Ocram, Turkor and Lepus, you could have let the traveling merchant sell the Ocram Armors on Mobile too because mobile had the Console Exclusives and the Armor from Ocram were really cool. So, by just giving the Ocram Armors just to console you are not unifying the platforms but still giving one that advantage and you should give all the platforms that had Ocram and the other console exclusives the Ocram Armors as Vanity Sold by the Traveling Merchant or Remove It all together because your like I said before still not unifying the Platforms. YOU really should add all the Console Exclusives back in 1.4.1 to all platforms(pc, mobile, console, switch etc.) because me and i'm pretty shore a lot of mobile and console players were really disappointed to see the Console Exclusives go :(. I legit got a tablet with an older version of terraria just so i can play without using mods(This leaves my with three devices for terraria: My iphone, my tablet and my pc) If anyone agrees with me pls lets make a petition or something to bring back the Console Exclusives but to all platforms because that will make everyone missing them happy and no platform will be left out, and unlike PC we can't go on tmodloader and download Consoralia even though when i play on my pc i love to use my mod pack tmodloader to get the nostogia of Ocram. So please Re-Logic Dont make 3DS Players have to make a Goodbye Chest like I did before 1.3 mobile came out and finally form unity between all the platforms by doing what you should have done instead of removing the console exclusives but adding them to all platforms please consider for 1.4.1

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 7.22.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 7.22.23 PM.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 7.22.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 7.22.11 PM.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Or can you give Mobile the Travelling Merchant Armors(Dragon, Spectral, Horned God, and titan Armors) because they had the exclusives too and in the thread where you guys annouced removing Ocram you guys said you would add those Armors to the Travelling Merchant's Inventory like Console and these armors are cool and i do not have terraria on console so could you guys add them to mobile pls

I seriously doubt they'll ever add any old console/mobile exclusive stuff into the game besides the vanity armors, as Re-Logic stated they'd never come back.

To be fair, ocram was literally just a less unique version of the Twins. He used the Eye of Cthulhu AI with higher numbers and even had the same projectile ripped from the twins. Demon scythes are also ripped from elsewhere in the game (and basically require you stand still to be hit by them in order to mean literally anything anyways), so you could say that ocram was just a frankenstein of content that is still in the game. The twins are basically a more engaging, well made, and difficult version of him.

Removing him was better for the game because he was both extremely jank (did you see how broken his hitbox and projectile targeting were? My god) and lazy in concept (I.E. Literally all of his drops and attack patterns), and if you look at his attack patterns the twins are an objectively better version of him which actually innovate instead of using the same laser attacks and minions that two other bosses employ.

This isn’t even mentioning the literal spammier king slime clone of Lepus or the boss with basically no AI that just summons tanky harpies with poorly made graphics (Turkor). I have nothing against adding the vanity and pets back with some minor touch-ups (Giving the slime pet an idle animation like an actual slime has, for example) but the bosses and enemies (*cough* arch demon *cough*) are beyond saving and fail to meet the reasonable standards for quality Terraria’s devs have.

Last edited:
I don't care if they aren't that special I wanted to fight those bosses the second I saw them on the Wiki. I like the Turkey. Prolly kill him a bunch.

I second this idea. Let's put them in the game.

Thank you, lets fight for our bosses back because they still have the armours as vanity and mobile and pc and they removed the exclusives to unify all platforms well they did the opposite by adding Dragon, Spectral and Titan Armors as vanity for console and mobile(I was wrong about them not being on mobile i wa splaying on my phone and the travelling merchant was selling them)

Thank you, lets fight for our bosses back because they still have the armours as vanity and mobile and pc and they removed the exclusives to unify all platforms well they did the opposite by adding Dragon, Spectral and Titan Armors as vanity for console and mobile(I was wrong about them not being on mobile i wa splaying on my phone and the travelling merchant was selling them)
I'm just letting you know now that they aren't coming back. Don't try to boycott them or make a petition of some sort to force them to bring them back, it won't work.

Honestly, the vanity is more salvageable than the actual bosses, and I would rather they just add the vanities to the PC version instead of going back on their word and adding the bosses back. (especially when many people agree with the decision to remove them in the first place.) I wouldn't say putting slightly different options for cosmetics in a game is "the opposite of unifying the platforms" by the way, especially when doing nothing would be leaving three entire bosses out of PC.

PC is the only place the vanities isnt lucky for me i play on mobile and pc so i can use them on both Mods and the vanity is on mobile

Maybe they can do a rework on Ocram and their drops, 'cause i think that this boss cannot be forgiven, even if using other bosses attacks. Exclusive to the old gen console and old Terraria Mobile, the boss idea a few years back was great to me and Ocram is a bit difficult to defeat, so it'll be amazing if it appears on the PC/Mobile/Console officially.

Maybe they can do a rework on Ocram and their drops, 'cause i think that this boss cannot be forgiven, even if using other bosses attacks. Exclusive to the old gen console and old Terraria Mobile, the boss idea a few years back was great to me and Ocram is a bit difficult to defeat, so it'll be amazing if it appears on the PC/Mobile/Console officially.
I think the problem with that is that by changing his attack patterns, the developers feel more limited than if they had just made a new boss.

Something I think that is worth mentioning is that with the removal of this exclusive content it has freed it to the modding community. There's already a mod out right now 'Consolearia' which aims to reintroduce and improve upon the console exclusive content.

Something I think that is worth mentioning is that with the removal of this exclusive content it has freed it to the modding community. There's already a mod out right now 'Consolearia' which aims to reintroduce and improve upon the console exclusive content.
Ah yes, Consolearia is a nice mod. If you want to fight Ocram on PC, use that mod.

First off, there are mods that add all 3 removed bosses. Second, despite the wiki saying you can get it from the Traveling Merchant, it is not listed on the guy’s page. Third, I have 1k hours of play time on terraria, not once has the horned god set been sold.

Even if they didn't remove them it would still be unfair because PC gets mods. But then again, just add specific, chosen mods (like calamity, Thorium etc.) in an add-on in the (Insert Shop for console or phone) and people could download it, and those bosses were cool. Ocram was probably my favorite boss on console before it's removal.

Even if they didn't remove them it would still be unfair because PC gets mods. But then again, just add specific, chosen mods (like calamity, Thorium etc.) in an add-on in the (Insert Shop for console or phone) and people could download it, and those bosses were cool. Ocram was probably my favorite boss on console before it's removal.
That’s not as simple as you think. Mod developers already work for nothing and to ask them to make ports of their mods is tripling their workload. This isn’t even mentioning the fact that the console/mobile publishers dislike mods and that’s not changing anytime soon, or the fact that Fabsol, lead developer of the calamity mod, has stated they will never develop calamity for mobile and this can probably be applied to console as well.

Plus, Ocram was literally only liked by people because of nostalgia. He’s literally Retinazer with a jankier AI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom