Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG TIME GOES BY SO FREAKING SLOW!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1450283911,1450283858][/DOUBLEPOST]Um guys how do you get to be different ranks like my 'rank' is Terrarian??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;(

In other news, someone ate breakfast.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450285565,1450285412][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, the update is there but what happened to the whole opening presents thing.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Present

All I can do on PS4 is place them. I can't open them.

You need to open them in your inventory
[DOUBLEPOST=1450285644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn, I was hoping for xbox update. This is like having to sit and watch everyone open their presents on Xmas day, but you have to wait until Boxing day to open yours.
I mean yeah its great its coming out, but a little disheartening to see all you PS players enjoying something only you have lol

Well my PS3 didn't get it yet...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450285701][/DOUBLEPOST]
My biggest worry is that the vita crash bug is still present, I currently cannot play medium or large worlds without it crashing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450213470,1450213403][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's a bit like us console players watching all the PC folks getting their hands on 1.3.

EXACTLY!

How many times do i have to post this.We are not getting the update till Thursday if we even get it then.The updates for terraria have always come on Thursdays every since it came out on 360.If the whinny people did some research on the internet they know this but lets check the forum and post useless banter and then hope it comes out.

How many times do i have to post this.We are not getting the update till Thursday if we even get it then.The updates for terraria have always come on Thursdays every since it came out on 360.If the whinny people did some research on the internet they know this but lets check the forum and post useless banter and then hope it comes out.
one does not simply understand it. searching is just the beginning of understanding it. it must take, mold, and become you, before you can even begin to understand it.

well excuuuuse me princess. bty thx;):dryadwink::merchantwink::nursewink:~;)`;)they are winking at YOU admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom