• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Odinsmoke2

Terrarian
Do not advertise your channels/threads/other people's threads, outside of your profile or signature.
yea i would grab popcorn and soda and a KCF and say do a frount flip and go cerspalt on the payment :V
me too mmm popcorn.I have a video on yt also just posted it 3 days ago.Do a search on yt for Odinsmoke that's my channel.And when we get the update im starting a minecart world woohoo

Oleg34518

Official Terrarian
Pulse Bow has been updated in this update: it's projectiles travel much faster (even faster than on PC?) and are not affected by gravity anymore.
Something else that I found: Flairon's Chain can pierce, and projectiles are fired in a slightly different manner than on PC.

Last edited:

Diamondheart

Eye of Cthulhu
So, besides the obviously listed items that won't be there, this should take a map from PC 1.2.4 to the 360 correct? (after it takes the update, I know, I know, Roar.)

the snow spirit

Official Terrarian
Well it should, because terraria is a multiplayer game, they wouldn't allow multiplayer games on different systems without the same update.

Top Bottom