Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded the PS3 update! I uploaded to the cloud, and it seems that post 1.23 worlds can now be saved to the cloud without problem! ^_^
Thanks 505!! :dryadnaughty:

Well...that sucks to hear the Vita issues were not solved at all.

I think we are going to have to find a way to set you guys up in a partnership with @505 Games Support to finally crack this nut. Noone can seem to replicate or nail it down....so maybe as a team we can? I'm going to push that idea right now.....in the meantime, make sure you file tickets at the CS Portal for 505 and note it as POST-UPDATE.

Well its actualy not happening so many times... but while saving we just had to have the game paused...

See this is why im willing to wait for the xbox one update.A longer wait sucks but atleast there will be fewer bugs.All the people out there on ps whatevers I bet you wish you had waited longer for the update huh.Now you have a broken game that you can't play i feel for you.The only down side is now all those people that were whining for the update now we get to hear them whine about a broken game.Oh how the christmas spirit just keeps on giving

I'm going to put a ticket in, but if anyone on ps3 sees this: are some background walls screwed up for you and tiled-looking? Glass wall, cloud wall, Pearlwood wall and some other random walls are all tiled-looking for me. I'm wondering if that is the beginning of corruption. Should I copy my back-up save over from my USB or is this an actual glitch from the update?

See this is why im willing to wait for the xbox one update.A longer wait sucks but atleast there will be fewer bugs.All the people out there on ps whatevers I bet you wish you had waited longer for the update huh.Now you have a broken game that you can't play i feel for you.The only down side is now all those people that were whining for the update now we get to hear them whine about a broken game.Oh how the christmas spirit just keeps on giving
Mad that you're not playing the update yet? From what I played, there are no new bugs, just a persisting one. Its only broken on Vita. I bet PS3 and PS4 players are having the time of their lives playing 1.2.4, and just thinking to themselves, "Ah. THIS is why I bought a Sony console."

Im not gonna lie, i am really disappointed. To have Microsoft delay this is really frustrating. i understand it's not on 505, but over the last couple hours seeing some consoles get the update, i really had my hopes up. **sigh**

I have terraria on my xbox360 and kindle fire. Both were delayed. That really figures.

Im waiting too ;(

your logic is wrong considering the update has been waiting in microsofts hands this whole time waiting for them to accept it

Mad that you're not playing the update yet? From what I played, there are no new bugs, just a persisting one. Its only broken on Vita. I bet PS3 and PS4 players are having the time of their lives playing 1.2.4, and just thinking to themselves, "Ah. THIS is why I bought a Sony console."
No actually im not mad at all.Quit entertained to be honest like i said i can wait for the update.So sorry no anger here just happiness =0)

psvita users need to use the report issue function when the game crashes. i bet if we flood playstation with crash reports it will get fixed in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom