Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally I think they should add in graphics options like being able to toggle off the backgrounds. the game tends to slug along when you have a lot built.

You can easily afk farm key molds from multiple biomes at once.

Just bring blocks from all the biomes you need to the ocean, and create squares (about a 100 blocks each). Separate the with a single glass block to avoid crimson/corruption/hallow spreads. Then create a spear trap(2) 15-25 spears) on a 1 second timer just above the water. Put wood platforms in rows under water to catch loot and water candles to increase spawn rate. Then just above the spear traps create a U Shaped block area that can be filled with honey. Turn on the trap, stand in the honey to make enemies go Agro, viola! Within two Terraria day cycles you can have multiple molds for every biome.

Hope this helps! Message me if you have any questions :)

I was doing this already, and while I was farming someone dug a hellavator in my ocean so I stopped, except I was just using ice\snow biomw. Thanks for the advice. I really need to patch up that ocean but I'm planning on using a really long pump system from my huge water fishing area near my house, but before I do that, imma try to finish farming for the rest of those wings, and get reindeer bells( sadly still only a 50\50 Chance of drop by killing 150 ice queens at wave 15 , sorry if my math is off , but I think I've calculated it correctly)

ಠ_ಠ need the wings now
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448033,1451447630][/DOUBLEPOST]♪~( ͡°.ʖ ͡°) ᕕGot them
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448323][/DOUBLEPOST]W
I was doing this already, and while I was farming someone dug a hellavator in my ocean so I stopped, except I was just using ice\snow biomw. Thanks for the advice. I really need to patch up that ocean but I'm planning on using a really long pump system from my huge water fishing area near my house, but before I do that, imma try to finish farming for the rest of those wings, and get reindeer bells( sadly still only a 50\50 Chance of drop by killing 150 ice queens at wave 15 , sorry if my math is off , but I think I've calculated it correctly)
Wow your smart
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448476][/DOUBLEPOST]I
personally I think they should add in graphics options like being able to toggle off the backgrounds. the game tends to slug along when you have a lot built.
Mine is fine sooooooo get a better Xbox/PS or what ever you play on

Last edited:
Will the 1.2.4 missing part add this year?

They stated in the announcement thread that this will not be added until Q1 of 2016.

Consoles (XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita) will be missing a handful of content (listed below) that will be added during Q1 of 2016 due to the new and improved QA team being rockstars. This ultimately left us with a choice: more content with more bugs, less content with fewer bugs, or an approximate 2 month delay. We decided that providing a more stable game within the time window that we gave is most important, so we prioritized the bug fixing over the missing content or the delay. Again, our plan is to add the missing content – along with any additional fixes needed that come up post-launch – as soon as possible in early 2016. We feel it's the best path overall and will continue to keep you as up-to-date as we can.

Wow nice slime banners and the pygmys are making food for you they are like your servants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451487569,1451487380][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay a like from a moderator
(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

ಠ_ಠ need the wings now
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448033,1451447630][/DOUBLEPOST]♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Got them
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448323][/DOUBLEPOST]W

Wow your smart
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451448476][/DOUBLEPOST]I

Mine is fine sooooooo get a better Xbox/PS or what ever you play on

Thank you.

If you want to know the chances of a drop from beating a group of enemies think about it like this, when you flip a coin twice, the chance of it land ing on tails twice is 1/4 if you treat tails as not getting an item, there is a 3/4 chance of you at least getting one item.

Therefore if you get the opposite of a drop rate and set it to the power of number of foes defeated, this is the chance that your item will not drop apon defeating this amount. So you just take 1 and subtract you chance of not getting the item to know your chance of getting the item.

( for example the ice queen has a .56% rate of dropping the reindeer bells ate wave 15 ( or .0056) the chance of me not getting them apon a kill is the opposite 99.44% (.9944) so my chance of not getting the item in 50 kills is (.9944)^50 = .7551 or about a 76% chance so my chance of getting this item should be about 24% apon defeating 50 ice queens. As for my math earlier, I messed up it is actually about a 63% chance when defeating 150 ice queens .

all this math comes from the observation that heads and tails has 4 combinations and at least 3 of them give heads. Sorry if this is long winded, but I love math, and program games, this kind of stuff is one of my favorite things to do.

Of course, I COULD have just fought the ice queen until the item pops up....awwww.

Last edited:
I'm guessing before the extra additions there'll be a patch for Vita. They're working on a patch for the random crash bug which we ay be closer to pinpointing the cause. til then PS Vita user try turning off autosave, turning your music/sound off and report to Loki and 505/engine. We'll squash this bug eventually.

til then PS Vita user try turning off autosave, turning your music/sound off and report to Loki and 505/engine. We'll squash this bug eventually.

Turning the 3 types of audio off (music, sounds or the vita's sounds) doesn't help. Neither does turning auto save off, because it just crashes when you next manually save or save+exit

I'm guessing before the extra additions there'll be a patch for Vita. They're working on a patch for the random crash bug which we ay be closer to pinpointing the cause. til then PS Vita user try turning off autosave, turning your music/sound off and report to Loki and 505/engine. We'll squash this bug eventually.

I'm about at the point that I'm like goddamn take my save file and account info and sort out the problem lol...I want to play the game but I've stopped again because I'm so tired of the crashes

Can someone please tell me why my paladins hamer can't go through the wall?wiki said that it should.

The wiki doesn't indicate this; it does indicate that the Paladin's Hammer can pierce enemies.

The enemy Paladin can shoot hammers that fly through walls, but its not the same as the player's.

I'm about at the point that I'm like goddamn take my save file and account info and sort out the problem lol...I want to play the game but I've stopped again because I'm so tired of the crashes
It's funny. I've been trying to understand the glitch myself, and I've found some things. The crashes are caused by saving. If you turn auto save off, you can go for hours, no problem. But that obviously that doesn't help anything. Even if you pause and wait for the save to complete it will still crash about 2/3 times. Even saving and quitting won't help you, still crashes before the bar fills usually. But I found something weird. I started a new world, and I've played it a lot and saved a ton, but no crashing. I think it has something to do with the load accumulated through many hours of play or the update can't handle the format of old worlds for some reason. Sorry no real definitive solution, but maybe you can try opening a new world. Granted I haven't done too much in the new world, but it seems to be stabler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom