Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry if this is irrelevant but I saw this is for issues. Could someone please let me know what summoner weapons are on 360? Im trying to do the summoner challenge but I cant craft the Imp or hornet staff.
No, we don't have any of those fancy summoner weapons. we only have:
  1. Slime Staff
  2. Pygmy Staff
  3. Raven Staff
  4. Tempest Staff
As for the sentries, we only have the Frost Hydra. we'll get Spider Staff in the next update.

No, we don't have any of those fancy summoner weapons. we only have:
  1. Slime Staff
  2. Pygmy Staff
  3. Raven Staff
  4. Tempest Staff
As for the sentries, we only have the Frost Hydra. we'll get Spider Staff in the next update.

How is it possible to do the summoner challenge then?!

How is it possible to do the summoner challenge then?!
Not a chance. It is not possible to defeat WoF, One Mech boss and Planterra with a simple slime staff. Oh, and you can only use 2 slimes on top of that.
At least we will get them in the next update.

Last edited:
Not a chance. It is not possible to defeat WoF, One Mech boss and Planterra with a simple slime staff. Oh, and you can only use 2 slimes on top of that.
At least we will get them in the next update.

Do you have any clue to when the next update VW ill be released then?

Do you guys ever eat at Arby's?

My friends like the curly fries but in my opinion the waffle fries are much better.
Resorting to trollish off topic posting is not an appropriate way to communicate. It only exacerbates the issue. Similar posts in the future will result in warning points.

Resorting to trollish off topic posting is not an appropriate way to communicate. It only exacerbates the issue. Similar posts in the future will result in warning points.

Thanks for cleaning up the thread a little. There are still far too many posts having nothing to do with reporting bugs.

Vansien, It may not seems like the addition of 1.2.4 part 1 was very much content, especially if you are already near the end game, but if you start from square one it's like a whole new game!

I will gladly start from scratch for the 5th time to pass the time until part 2 in the next few months.

Remember ladies and gents, get creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom