Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Will you update the game on cosoles as a PC version? Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I think you do not difficult to answer. Please.

P.S. Sorry for bad English. I used a translator.
They're working on it but it will take time. They haven't gotten console the full 1.2.4 update yet.

The only problem ive found is again with minecarts, if you go too fast up hill you leave the rail and in effect, looks like a flying minecart, and if you go too fast downhill, you basically sink into solid ground, looks kinda stupid, especially if you have spent days on a decent minecart layout, this bug is on ps4 btw :)

Just wondering about the update? Still haven't been able to play. After about a month of not playing we tried a couple weeks ago and after losing all progress several times we may quit. Seriously, when will we actually be able to play the game again? Put money and time into it only to either play and get nowhere and basically lose all the time put in, or avoid frustration and not play at all. Would love to play again so when will this happen?

Yes the items in console 1.2.4 are missing such as summoning staffs, they are slated to come in the next update q1 january-march. I have to say, these guys are actually doing a really good job getting updates out, I've programmed games before, ( I'm not c++ , I'm core java) the c++ language and Java language are close, but the real concern is getting the game to run correctly with system limitations. The problem with bugs is that the game runs, if there were any true errors, the file would not run correctly, there are no syntax errors, or runtime errors. And trying to fix a program not acting as it should change extremely time consuming. ( a 500+ line code can easily take hours to fix, and I believe terraria is way more complex.) And every glitch they find and fix takes more time, I believe they are done adding content, but are now focusing on fixing things we want fixed, like crashing ( like I said I never had a problem, think it's the hardware vs the software)
[doublepost=1458224912,1458224701][/doublepost]I believe the update may be out april- June (q2)

Just wondering about the update? Still haven't been able to play. After about a month of not playing we tried a couple weeks ago and after losing all progress several times we may quit. Seriously, when will we actually be able to play the game again? Put money and time into it only to either play and get nowhere and basically lose all the time put in, or avoid frustration and not play at all. Would love to play again so when will this happen?
They haven't made any further announcements about the update. What system are you on?
Has anyone noticed that the console is still missing items from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 or is that just me
The next update will be adding those. It's expected before the month is out. No word yet on whether there will be any delay.
I believe the update may be out april- June (q2)
While you were merely expressing an opinion, maybe try to say it in a way that's even less 'factual'. People tend to take one person's opinion and run with it. We're only half way through March they could easily get the update out on time, though it is a possibility that it will be delayed, they've yet to announce that as being the case.

View attachment 88588
*The update is now live on Xbox systems!!*

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
When 1.3 update come to console?

Heya.
So, I'm one of the few (I think, few) that play exclusively on the Xbox 360 edition.
I wanted to share something about me and my summoning items. I like summons in most games, but this game just crushes my hopes when it comes to good summons.
The only ones you can get are a baby slime that does 1, 2, or even 3 damage (the only THING about summoning pre-hardmode!), the Raven Staff, Tempest Staff, Spooky Armor, and some accessories. Re-Logic plz. I want to do a summoner-exclusive playthrough, but it's impossible with what you've given the Xbox 360 version!

Heya.
So, I'm one of the few (I think, few) that play exclusively on the Xbox 360 edition.
I wanted to share something about me and my summoning items. I like summons in most games, but this game just crushes my hopes when it comes to good summons.
The only ones you can get are a baby slime that does 1, 2, or even 3 damage (the only THING about summoning pre-hardmode!), the Raven Staff, Tempest Staff, Spooky Armor, and some accessories. Re-Logic plz. I want to do a summoner-exclusive playthrough, but it's impossible with what you've given the Xbox 360 version!

Patience, friend. I, too, exclusively play on the 360, and we should be getting the rest of 1.2.4 within a month or so hopefully. That update will include 2 mounts, and several summoning staves and 2 summoning armor sets.

Pre-Hardmode Items include Imp Staff, and the summoning set/staff crafted from Queen Bee drops. I don't recall their names. In Hardmode, we'll have the Optic Staff, the spider armor set, two staves also crafted from spider fangs as well. Sorry, not sure what they're called, either.

I'm really looking forward to doing a full Summoner playthrough after we get the update.

Patience, friend. I, too, exclusively play on the 360, and we should be getting the rest of 1.2.4 within a month or so hopefully. That update will include 2 mounts, and several summoning staves and 2 summoning armor sets.

Pre-Hardmode Items include Imp Staff, and the summoning set/staff crafted from Queen Bee drops. I don't recall their names. In Hardmode, we'll have the Optic Staff, the spider armor set, two staves also crafted from spider fangs as well. Sorry, not sure what they're called, either.

I'm really looking forward to doing a full Summoner playthrough after we get the update.

I will stay as patient as I can, which isn't very much so. The Terraria wiki (which may or may not be official) says that the current version of the Xbox 360 edition is 1.2.4, but I guess we've just gotta wait for the rest of it. And that image makes me imagine a truck full of summoning gear getting stuck in the mud while a car carries the rest of the 1.2.4 update.
Anyway, yeah, the Hornet Staff, Imp Staff, Spider Staff, Pirate Staff (I think), Spider Armor, Bee Armor, Optic Staff, and the Queen Spider Staff.
Here comes the hype train!

Does anyone know when the rest of 1.2.4 is suppose to be out cus they said 1st Q but it's very close to the end of March?
[doublepost=1458461190,1458460981][/doublepost]
The staff of regrowth works but I've had the opposite happening to me in my ice biom shiverthorn grows on any snow block it can
Yes that's happening with me too im not sure if they are suppose to grow on any snow block or if just ice or snow

Does anyone know when the rest of 1.2.4 is suppose to be out cus they said 1st Q but it's very close to the end of March?
Yes that's happening with me too im not sure if they are suppose to grow on any snow block or if just ice or snow

Hrm... they must be having unexpected problems... most of us expected the missing content in January... I wouldn't hold my breath on that Q1 estimate...

I will stay as patient as I can, which isn't very much so. The Terraria wiki (which may or may not be official) says that the current version of the Xbox 360 edition is 1.2.4, but I guess we've just gotta wait for the rest of it. And that image makes me imagine a truck full of summoning gear getting stuck in the mud while a car carries the rest of the 1.2.4 update.
Anyway, yeah, the Hornet Staff, Imp Staff, Spider Staff, Pirate Staff (I think), Spider Armor, Bee Armor, Optic Staff, and the Queen Spider Staff.
Here comes the hype train!
The wiki is fan updated and often rumors get edited into it thus wreaking havoc XD

Hrm... they must be having unexpected problems... most of us expected the missing content in January... I wouldn't hold my breath on that Q1 estimate...
probably by June or July is when we'll see the rest
No, nobody knows. And no one will until their is an official announcement. Anybody saying otherwise is just guessing :sigh:

No, nobody knows. And no one will until their is an official announcement. Anybody saying otherwise is just guessing :sigh:

Too true
[doublepost=1458542674,1458542611][/doublepost]
Wait how do you become a moderator?
[doublepost=1458542762][/doublepost]To be honest the longer it takes them the better in my eyes because it means 505 and real engine are working on bringing us a good update with less bugs( it is real engine right I need to go check now lol brb)
[doublepost=1458542832][/doublepost]
Too true
[doublepost=1458542674,1458542611][/doublepost]
Wait how do you become a moderator?
[doublepost=1458542762][/doublepost]To be honest the longer it takes them the better in my eyes because it means 505 and real engine are working on bringing us a good update with less bugs( it is real engine right I need to go check now lol brb)
*re logic
[doublepost=1458542992][/doublepost]
Yeah probably i would rather wait so they can fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom