Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on as Community Manager when Loki moved to another position w/ Re-Logic. 505 did make some major changes in an effort to be more transparent and active here and with the progress of various ports and updates. I've noticed an effort there to answer questions and give updates more often, but right now we aren't hearing much. That isn't because they've regressed, it is because there isn't much new to add at the moment. In times between updates and releases, it can kind of seem like a dev or team has gone dormant, when really they may just be doing a lot behind the scenes. I'll see what kind of update we can get soon ;)
That's good to hear I don't mind when they release it at the moment I've still got loads of work on Xbox one edition to do. Maybe 505 and re-logic are working on something else like terraria otherworld which I'm getting when it comes out or maybe some 1.3(unlikely but don't give yours hopes up) :p
[doublepost=1459238259,1459238178][/doublepost]
I came on as Community Manager when Loki moved to another position w/ Re-Logic. 505 did make some major changes in an effort to be more transparent and active here and with the progress of various ports and updates. I've noticed an effort there to answer questions and give updates more often, but right now we aren't hearing much. That isn't because they've regressed, it is because there isn't much new to add at the moment. In times between updates and releases, it can kind of seem like a dev or team has gone dormant, when really they may just be doing a lot behind the scenes. I'll see what kind of update we can get soon ;)
I do have one question to ask is there anyway we can move choosing the face option and the rest of it towards the bottom near post reply because when you do big posts it takes a while to scroll up?

You can give feedback/suggestions on the forums here. I've noticed there is a lot of scrolling around when I am on mobile especially.
:)

You can give feedback/suggestions on the forums here. I've noticed there is a lot of scrolling around when I am on mobile especially.
:)
I have a bug on Xbox one so do I put it on the bug thing or on this as its about consoles because while playing it my friend killed a hard mode boss on a normal world and then there was hard mode enemies in my world but just in the underworld.

I have a bug on Xbox one so do I put it on the bug thing or on this as its about consoles because while playing it my friend killed a hard mode boss on a normal world and then there was hard mode enemies in my world but just in the underworld.

That's no bug good sir. You killed a hard mode boss, so anything that is meant to spawn after that boss' demise will spawn. (regardless of whether it's hard mode or not).

For example, killing off A mechanical boss in a non-hard mode world will still cause Hardmode underworld mobs to spawn

Looks like we don't get 1.2.4 additions in q1 2016 after all.
If (X studio) could give some clue about progress.5 minutes on twitter don't do delay.

Looks like we don't get 1.2.4 additions in q1 2016 after all.
If (X studio) could give some clue about progress.5 minutes on twitter don't do delay.

...505.. They haven't stuck to their release plan.. Oh no.. I think I'm... [Triggering Intensifies]:nymph:

On a serious note though, 505 have been too preoccupied with the launch of Adr1ft to give us any news on Terrar1a on Twitter. Hope news come soon

here is my dillema. i LOVE the terraria 1.3 update. the new enemies, bosses, mimics, items, mechanics all of it. but the problem is that my parents HATE the computer, so i can only play for like 30 minutes a day. i can play PS3 all the time though, so it would be nice if the 1.3 update for pS3 came out so i could play it there. ive heard many theories. february 2016 (didnt happen) June 2016 ( still dont Know) and i am just really bored with the current 1.2.4/ 1.2.3 version for ps3, and know about the 1.08 version coming out soon, but i would like just a really good estimate of when it is happening, possibly by the developers but they probably wont see this post anyway. it'd be nice just to know when though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom