Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presumed the wiki was refering to PC as that's what it caters for the most. I would've thought they would be like the goodie bags which can be opened by pressing r1 with them simply in the top inventory.

"Hovering over" sounds like mouse cursor talk to me so it's not entirely clear.

Furthermore I'd done that several times and it didn't work - just placed the presents randomly. It took a few restarts to get it to play ball.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450240885,1450240827][/DOUBLEPOST]1.2.4 stuff is listed as 1.04 for consoles.

can someone reply me once ps3 gets updated please? I had some problems with char transfer between ps4 and ps3 so now I'm waiting the ps3's update

Wow! Nice work! I am happy!
Thanks for Duke Fishron!
I see that developers team didn't sit idly all this time. Now it is necessary only to wait for Terraria PC updating...

Last edited:
YESSSSSS!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! WHEN MOBILE GOT IT I WAS LIKE "WHERE'S CONSOLE?" BUT IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!

Edit: Well it's here for PS but I'm on Xbox so it's almost here!

Last edited:
@505Games , @Leinfors Does anyone know when or if the cross play will ever happen for the xbox consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one)? I had read originally when the Xbox One version was released that cross play was in the works for Microsoft consoles. Was it something that is on the back burner, not happening period, or just not yet but will happen? Thanks for the continued updates!
Nothing publicly stated yet. Maybe 505 will respond though.

No yo-yo's yet, but there are tons of other cool things being added! And even more in a couple months.

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!

Any indication on when the Mobile update is out for Amazon users? My mum's getting tired of me moaning about the update tbh, it's really annoying me because all my mates have the update and I don't yet`:confused:`:mad:

for presents open up your inventory menu, find the present you wanna open and press R1. for crates you have them in your hotbar and use them like heart crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom