Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not here on PS3 :( I stayed up all night as well. It's now 10.37am! I just wanna play the new update on console! i know if I sleep now, the update will be come! Haha.

Awesome news!!!

Hang in there, Xbox Terrarians - you shouldn't be far behind at all! :)

There really is no good answer when a disconnect happens...do you hold on one approval to wait on the other...either way, someone isn't happy. Sorry guys, but hopefully not long at all. ;)

As you find any bugs guys, PLEASE use the link in the bottom of 505 Games' signature to make sure that they are seen by the appropriate folks.

Enjoy!!!!
Thanks Loki!!

Still not here on PS3 :( I stayed up all night as well. It's now 10.37am! I just wanna play the new update on console! i know if I sleep now, the update will be come! Haha.
I thought PS3 was updated last night? Oh well, then it's not just us Xbox users who are waiting. I'm beginning to think that the PS4 was released early by accident. The rest of us will probably get the update tomorrow.

So I suggest you go sleep! :p

1 more day guys for the rest of Playstation consoles to get the update (not including PS4) sad thing is that I got mid-terms today and tomorrow :confused:

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
Fisherons coming for you >:)

I have a Xbox one, which has Terraria. I have a iOS Device, with a very buggy Terraria 1.2.4, and a PC with Terraria 1.3.0.8 with no bugs. Mainly right now, I'm getting ready for fishron on console, but I'm hoping it comes out by friday, so I can have it over school break!
[DOUBLEPOST=1450272586,1450272568][/DOUBLEPOST]...

On PC or console (ps3/4/Vita/VitaTV)?
I'm trying to create an account from PC and log in it on PS4, but after filling all blanks, it says you need advice from parent/ guardian to fill two blanks. what do I need to type there?

I'm trying to create an account from PC and log in it on PS4, but after filling all blanks, it says you need advice from parent/ guardian to fill two blanks. what do I need to type there?
What is the heading/required asking for?
Actually you might just need your parents, for EULA. Seeing that a minor can't be held responsible,yat-yat-yat ect...

Last edited:
It says "To continue creating the sub account, you need the assistance of your parent or legal guardian. They must sign in."
Sorry, It states exactly what you need to do. As you have a sub account and not primary(main/parent) account, so you have limited privilege's. Primary/parent account that your under, or trying to create under, has to have primary account holder permission to allow privilege's for your sub account. Hope that helps you.

Sorry, It states exactly what you need to do. As you have a sub account and not primary(main/parent) account, so you have limited privilege's. Primary/parent account that your under has to allow privilege's for your sub account. Hope that helps you.
Do you know how should I create a Main account? every time I try to create a main account it says that I'm trying to create a sub account.

Do you know how should I create a Main account? every time I try to create a main account it says that I'm trying to create a sub account.
Minors are not allowed to create primary account's, due to legal binding agreements.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450275569,1450275424][/DOUBLEPOST]Has Vita update popped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom